Go Back   FormKaos: Board > General Discussion > Coffee Lounge > Mind and Body
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Mind and Body Ask for advice or offer some. Keep it work safe clean.

View Poll Results: Where does your loyalty lay?
I'm toque all the way, baby 13 37.14%
Give me a helmet any day 14 40.00%
Could go either way 6 17.14%
I don't like penis 2 5.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Jul 27, 06
Well, that's your opinion

Mangle will become famous soon enough
Boycott Circumcision

I have a theory that the continued and baffling massive public support for male circumcision in North America is a marketing tool. I think the major lubrication companies have pooled their resources to sway public opinion in support of male genital mutilation in order to perpetuate the need for their sticky products. You see, I'm not circumcised and I never have to lube up when I jerk off. Yet it appears I'm in a drastic minority.
Seriously, though, isn't it a little strange that we cut off part of the penis at birth? I for one am against female circumcision, and so I feel the need to be against male genital mutilation as well. Any thoughts?
Old Jul 27, 06
femme fatale

Jingles is on a distinguished road
Female genital mutilation (FGM) is not really all that comparable to cutting off of forskin, FGM is the removal of the clit - cicumcision is not the removal of the head of the penis!
It would be a lot more like us ladies having our clitoral hoods cut off and claiming it was to keep the clit clean...and that's as ludicrous to me as cutting off the male foreskin for the same reason. Male circumcision is a societal habit in North America, and people keep participating in it without really questioning why we do it.

OUr media (PRON) habituates us to seeing a circumsized member and the previous generations all did it because of the popularized MYTH that it lead to uncleanly habits
But we know now that is not true. We know that as long as proper washing is observed everyone will be OK and if it's not then not only your penis will suffer. Other than for religious reasons, I do not understand it and would never subject my own child to it.
Old Jul 27, 06
sweet sensi crew

mapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the rough

us that it's to be done!
Old Jul 27, 06
El No

Mr.Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
One of the main reasons it became commonplace in the days of old was because it was believed to prevent numerous health problems....caused by masturbation.
Old Jul 27, 06
black swan

prozac is just really niceprozac is just really niceprozac is just really niceprozac is just really niceprozac is just really niceprozac is just really nice
you know...I think it's more of a tradition than anything and a personal choice.

I know TWO men who were not circumcised at birth and CHOSE to get it done later in life. Both had it done in their teens and say they like it a lot more.
Old Jul 27, 06
karma killer

cubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to all
If mangle knew anything he'd know that there has been a steady decline in the circumcision for years now.

Once again your attempting fight a fight that isn't needed.
Old Jul 27, 06

Vitamin-X will become famous soon enough
It does have numberous health benifits including:
-700% decrease in the risk of contracting std's.
-Almost completly eliminates your chance of penile caner
-prevents bladder and urinary tract infections
-hygenicaly cleaner (no smeg)
Old Jul 27, 06
karma killer

cubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to all
those are all falsehoods regarding foreskin.
Old Jul 27, 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingles
Female genital mutilation (FGM) is not really all that comparable to cutting off of forskin, FGM is the removal of the clit - cicumcision is not the removal of the head of the penis!
It's comparable because it's an unnecessary removal of parts we're born with for a reason. It's not the same, natch, but it's comparable. It's still genital mutilation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubed
Once again your attempting fight a fight that isn't needed.
I'm not fighting anything. If you had any sense of humour, you'd see I wasn't speaking literally. I don't actually believe it's a lube conspiracy and I'm not sure how you would boycott such a thing. I just wanted to start a debate on circumcision. Go take a walk or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin-X
It does have numberous health benifits including:
-700% decrease in the risk of contracting std's.
-Almost completly eliminates your chance of penile caner
-prevents bladder and urinary tract infections
-hygenicaly cleaner (no smeg)
a) Yes, there is a higher risk of STD but only because there's more surface area. Unless you know someone with 700% more foreskin, that's totally wrong.
b) Is there really such a thing as penile cancer? I've never heard of it. Ball cancer, yeah, but not penis cancer.
c) So does drinking cranberry juice regularly, and that doesn't require hacking off bits of your privates.
d) if they ain't washing under their foreskin, that's probably not the only thing they're not washing.

Last edited by Mangle; Jul 27, 06 at 03:16 PM.
Old Jul 27, 06

Read the info regarding 7 fold std risk in the vancouver sun not more than 4
months ago.
Old Jul 27, 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin-X
Read the info regarding 7 fold std risk in the vancouver sun not more than 4 months ago.
I'd really like to see that one because it's totally wrong.
http://www.cirp.org/library/disease/STD/donovan1/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_...f_circumcision

Last edited by Mangle; Jul 27, 06 at 03:23 PM.
Old Jul 27, 06

Well I guess you can have one study say this and another say that.
Bottom line: nobody's going to change camps anytime soon.
I'm not losing any sleep over it.
Old Jul 27, 06
1up motherfucker

ebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to all
Fact: Circumcision helps you last longer in the sack.
Old Jul 27, 06
funktastic styles of doom

Heffy is on a distinguished road
If i wasn't cut already, i would be gettin it done.

I think for somone that isnt circumsized you are getting a bit bent out of shape about it, i mean, if you were cut and you were ranting because you wish that you have been given the choice.....
Old Jul 27, 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbomega
That's what the study said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heffmeister
I think for somone that isnt circumsized you are getting a bit bent out of shape about it
Could you highlight the instance where I was bent out of shape? I'd like to see it. All I can find is me asking questions. Maybe you guys shouldn't read so much into it.

Personally, I love being unmutilated. Never having to lube up has saved me so much money over the years...so much.
Old Jul 27, 06
funktastic styles of doom

Heffy is on a distinguished road
meh. I'm quite pleased with my penile mutilation... so are the ladies.
Old Jul 27, 06

About the cleanliness thing, my girlfriend has noted that every circumsized guy she's slept with has had a fairly stinky cock. Since circumsized guys think they don't have to clean their penis, they don't. Normal guys actually pay attention to that area, because they have to. Ladies dig the clean penis.

Conversely, condoms are an extra whole lot of no fun.
Old Jul 27, 06
1up motherfucker

ebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangle
About the cleanliness thing, my girlfriend has noted that every circumsized guy she's slept with has had a fairly stinky cock. Since circumsized guys think they don't have to clean their penis, they don't. Normal guys actually pay attention to that area, because they have to. Ladies dig the clean penis.

Conversely, condoms are an extra whole lot of no fun.
"Remember kids, sex is always better without a con..."*interrupted*

God, I love Birdman.
Old Jul 27, 06

Quote:
"Remember kids, sex is always better without a con..."*interrupted*
God, I love Birdman.
HEY!!! Who's that cat with the beak????!!!!!
Stephen Colbert is the man.
Old Jul 27, 06
[RooЯ]pure glass

Hot Karl is an unknown quantity at this point
why do folks feel the need to defend this practice? like they invented it or their family is supported by it?

OK WE'RE GOING TO PUT YOU THROUGH A PROCEDURE WHERE YOU ONLY HAVE TO WASH YOUR HANDS 8/10 TIMES. UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS A CHANCE WE MIGHT CHOP OFF YOUR HANDS. yea i'll take wash a bit more for $200 alex.
Old Jul 27, 06

Goat has a spectacular aura aboutGoat has a spectacular aura about
Why the fuck are you concerned about other dudes forskin?
Old Jul 27, 06
sup?

tiedye is a name known to alltiedye is a name known to alltiedye is a name known to alltiedye is a name known to alltiedye is a name known to alltiedye is a name known to alltiedye is a name known to alltiedye is a name known to alltiedye is a name known to alltiedye is a name known to all
I'm snipped.. doesn't make a difference to me, and I've never had to use lube. It's all about a firm grip, like when you're drowning puppies.
Old Jul 27, 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat
Why the fuck are you concerned about other dudes forskin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangle
I, for one, am against female circumcision, and so I feel the need to be against male genital mutilation as well.
Don't you think it's the slightest bit odd that we cut off a piece of the penis just for the hell of it? Haven't you ever thought about it? Why don't we amputate a toe while we're at it? Hell, go nuts. Let's cut off some noses too. We'll all weight a lot less when we don't have these extra bits we're born with for some reason.
Old Jul 27, 06
Art Is Resistance

dabbler is a jewel in the roughdabbler is a jewel in the roughdabbler is a jewel in the roughdabbler is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
how is that a fact? and even assuming it was, that would be for only one reason :it doesn't feel as good.
Old Jul 27, 06
black swan

prozac is just really niceprozac is just really niceprozac is just really niceprozac is just really niceprozac is just really niceprozac is just really nice
^those 2 guys i was talking about say sex is better without it.