Go Back   FormKaos: Board > Music Discussion > Simply Music
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Simply Music All genres, hot artists, track ID and general discussion

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Mar 15, 06

Kraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the rough
ATTN all Producers - www.garageloops.com

This is posted on behalf of Czech and Rick at www.garageloops.com

WHAT IS IT?
Basically it's a loop (sample) store online on stereoids!

It's for when you need a loop (sample) right away and don't want to spend $100+ on a sample CD that you might use only few samples from. This we hope is the answer.

WHO IS IT FOR?
The Website is also designed to promote DJ's, Artists, Labels and Producers as well as sell their loops, tracks and mixes while being promoted world wide.

HOW IT WORKS?
All our loops are highest quality in Apple loops format which is a time stretching format by Apple (kinda like a rex file) used mainly by Logic Pro and Garageband. This format can be also used with any other musical sequencer or sampler out there. The extension comes out as an AIF so it can be used with anything.

All the samples are in categories and are down loadable for $0.50USD a loop. You can audition each one of them instantly without waiting for download or buffering which is very cool because we all hate waiting!!!

You can do this 24hrs a day and don't have to wait till the store opens in the morning when you need a nice bongo loop for the track you're working on.

Checkout the site its very self explanatory! -- www.garageloops.com

THE DJ/ARTIST/RECORD LABEL AREA!
Im sure you have traxx, loops and mixes (compilations) laying around doing nothing like most of us. This is where we make a page for you a DJ, record label or as an Artist. It will act as your mini web site with all of your content.

There will be 3 sections to this page which will have LOOPS, TRACKS, and CD MIXES/MIX-TAPES as well as your bio, pictures, contact details, booking info and a link to your website! We do hope to have a reciprocating link on you personal site or autosigs to us.

HOW CAN YOU MAKE MONEY?
We will put up your loops (originals made by you) or of your artist(s) on you label, selling them for $0.50USD

We will put up your tracks or tracks from you artists on your label and they will sell for $2.00USD/each.

We will put up your mix CD's/mixtapes and they will sell for $14.00USD.

They all will be fully audition-able without any waiting for buffering or download (depending on your internet connection of course).

You will have Administrative privileges on the site so you can check anytime
how much and what you have sold and when the sales accumulate over a certain amount we will cut you a check. We are looking at sending checks out with a minimum of $50.00 total.

We are hooked up with Paypal and major Credit cards so its proper and legitimate. You will get 50% of what we sell for you (less pay-pal fees)!

Okay... that's enough to read. "Czech" out the site -- www.garageloops.com
Old Mar 15, 06
bleep

b0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the rough
VERY VERY nice....
I think I may do some business here.... lots of stuff I see that would benefit
:D
Old Mar 15, 06

project.one has a spectacular aura aboutproject.one has a spectacular aura aboutproject.one has a spectacular aura about
P I M P
Old Mar 17, 06
WCG

Goodfellow will become famous soon enoughGoodfellow will become famous soon enough
thats actually fuckin sweet .. theres lots of bass / guitar etc loops that I would love to work with !! I have money sittin in my paypal I'll just use like 20 bucks
Old Mar 18, 06
WCG

Goodfellow will become famous soon enoughGoodfellow will become famous soon enough
God dammit , I just went through hundreds of loops and picked a bunch took me like 1.5 hours and the fucking site won't load properly to view my cart :(
Old Mar 18, 06
bleep

b0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodFlow
God dammit , I just went through hundreds of loops and picked a bunch took me like 1.5 hours and the fucking site won't load properly to view my cart :(
make sure you don't have any pop-up blockers enabled and stuff.... Like myself I have a pop-up blocker for IE but when I used netscape everything was all good
Old Mar 18, 06
Older than school

oddmud has a spectacular aura aboutoddmud has a spectacular aura about
People pay for that stuff? Heh, I'll take my 18 gigs of samples and put them up for sale. LOL.
Old Mar 18, 06
Top Quality

AAA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by influenza
People pay for that stuff? Heh, I'll take my 18 gigs of samples and put them up for sale. LOL.
Hey man where do you get your samples i used to be a member of a private torrent site with all the sample banks you could emagine and then American copy right bs shut it down and now i am stuck with out any good samples or a place to get them. Cant really afford to by them cause i am super picky and maybe end up using 1 or 2 samples from the whole freakin cd and yet i have to pay full price :s doesnt really work for me. I will actually pay you if you want to share some i got a USB drive PM me if you are interested.
Old Mar 18, 06

Kraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAA
Hey man where do you get your samples i used to be a member of a private torrent site with all the sample banks you could emagine and then American copy right bs shut it down and now i am stuck with out any good samples or a place to get them. Cant really afford to by them cause i am super picky and maybe end up using 1 or 2 samples from the whole freakin cd and yet i have to pay full price :s doesnt really work for me. I will actually pay you if you want to share some i got a USB drive PM me if you are interested.
This is exactly why Czech put the site up!!! -- So you don't have to buy the whole CD. You can listen and only buy the samples you want.

Jason -- do it. Why not make some cash?
Old Mar 21, 06
DMUK

dangamouse is on a distinguished road
Think its a good idea ,more so for people who are a bit lazy.
If you look hard enough you'll find what your looking for without having to pay for it.
or alternatively - Make your own samples!

but if you want a specific sound and dont want to hunt for it then garageloop seems like like the place to go. best of luck to them :)
Old Mar 21, 06

BenGiovanni is an unknown quantity at this point
Props to whoever started this...
will deffinetaly support this
Can anyone clarify if all the loops will be high quality, cuase i know of manny loops that sound fuzzy, even when bought on cd..

Last edited by BenGiovanni; Mar 21, 06 at 08:36 AM.
Old Mar 21, 06
WCG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGiovanni
Props to whoever started this...
will deffinetaly support this
Can anyone clarify if all the loops will be high quality, cuase i know of manny loops that sound fuzzy, even when bought on cd..
Id say the loops are actually really good quality

I got a few bass loops and drum loops just to test it out and the bass samples rocked out my subs for sure

Id recommend tryin some .. they are better than most other loops ive ever downloaded
Old Mar 28, 06

(bump)