Go Back   FormKaos: Board > General Discussion > Coffee Lounge > Mind and Body
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Mind and Body Ask for advice or offer some. Keep it work safe clean.

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Dec 08, 05
Registered

Play-it-hard is on a distinguished road
Sexy smells

A persons smell can be so hot. Even if their looks arn't the best, he can be so sexy with just his smell. The other day this guy came into my work, and he smelled so good, He told me he wears givenchy pi. Sexiest smell I have smelled in a while. What kind of cologne or perfume do you wear ? I wear armani mania, I love it
Old Dec 08, 05
Island Cookie

Disco_Whore is a jewel in the roughDisco_Whore is a jewel in the roughDisco_Whore is a jewel in the rough
I stopped wearing perfume a few years ago cause I noticed that my hair & skin products already have a lot of scent to em...that and you need to leave room for the pheromones to do their thing.

oh, but I am a sucker for a man wearing Armani Black...it smells soooo good. *sigh*
Old Dec 08, 05

matéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the roughmatéo is a jewel in the rough
I used to love wearing PI. I'm all about Christian Dior "Farenhieght" right now though. This stuff has been on the market for like 15 years and has the most distinctive smell I know of. I also wear Kenneth Cole "reaction"
Old Dec 08, 05
Logic vs Emotions

frankie_V is an unknown quantity at this point
My fav colonge to wear is ARMANI BLACK.... haha

I have quite the selection of colognes. But i usually wear my Ralph Lauren POLO SPORT bc its just a nice clean fresh smell.
Old Dec 08, 05
feelsssss love

Liqwid is a jewel in the roughLiqwid is a jewel in the roughLiqwid is a jewel in the rough

my favorites...

.dalyn.
Old Dec 08, 05
(>'.')> <('.'<)

g!ggles is on a distinguished road
ooohh i go mental for Swiss Army or Black Angel. Also my boy wears Tommy and it drives me wild. For a girl I love the smell of Vanilla. The smell just totally calms and soothes me.
Old Dec 08, 05
MOOOOMOTHERFUCKERMOOOO!!!

Flip is on a distinguished road
Bacon! I love the smell of bacon and if I found a slut who smelled like bacon, I'd be a happy lil bastard!

Seriously though, if you wear cologne/perfume, then the person you're with doesn'y like YOUR smell, they like the smell of some mass-produced comercial scent. I think it is way hotter in the person has a natural smell that turns you on, not something out of a bottle, that thousands of other chicks wear as well. What if you found 3 different poeple wearing the same fragrance?
Old Dec 08, 05

Goat has a spectacular aura aboutGoat has a spectacular aura about
I'm not sure if it's Vanilla Musk or White Musk from the Body Shop, but the stuff drives me nuts. Every now and then i'll be walking along or at work and i'll catch a whiff of it and get cockknocked down memory lane.

Old Spice mother fuckers.
Old Dec 08, 05
The.House.Brothers

~god~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by matéo
I'm all about Christian Dior "Farenhieght" right now though.
word. I'm on the dough as well.
Old Dec 08, 05

FeelGood is a jewel in the roughFeelGood is a jewel in the roughFeelGood is a jewel in the rough
been wearing 'Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio' for about 2 years now.

Old Dec 08, 05
Island Cookie

Disco_Whore is a jewel in the roughDisco_Whore is a jewel in the roughDisco_Whore is a jewel in the rough
^I used to wear the girlie version of that, it's deeelish!
Old Dec 08, 05

FeelGood is a jewel in the roughFeelGood is a jewel in the roughFeelGood is a jewel in the rough
I've noticed a lot of chicks rock the guy version too.
Old Dec 08, 05
MoonBeach coming soon...

Bevvy Swift is a jewel in the roughBevvy Swift is a jewel in the roughBevvy Swift is a jewel in the roughBevvy Swift is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat
I'm not sure if it's Vanilla Musk or White Musk from the Body Shop, but the stuff drives me nuts. Every now and then i'll be walking along or at work and i'll catch a whiff of it and get cockknocked down memory lane.
yea the smell part of your brain is right beside the memory part. every time i smell a certain kind of cherry gum it gives me hard on, cos the first girl i ever made out with was chewing it.
Old Dec 08, 05
semblence within chaos.

decypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the rough
I wear Dolce and Gabanna and i've had nothing but good reviews from the ladies. Armanni Blackcode is also up there but not as good.
Old Dec 08, 05

Varney Rae is an unknown quantity at this point
I get bored easily so I play around with it. My favs are givenchy "hot couture", armania mania, ralph(blue), burberry brit and I've recently been buying essential oils. The oils smell so natural, alot of guys have told me its refreshing to smell something real..not suffocating.
Old Dec 08, 05

sometimes when i cant afford some good cologne i smoke a doob or two.

best smell ever.
Old Dec 08, 05
'latinum respect.

miss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to all
boy smell.

yummy boy smell. like a tad bit of good cologne with a bit of natural boyness.

mmmm. i love boy smell.
Old Dec 08, 05
MoonBeach coming soon...

Bevvy Swift is a jewel in the roughBevvy Swift is a jewel in the roughBevvy Swift is a jewel in the roughBevvy Swift is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.myra
boy smell.

mmmm. i love boy smell.
ive been told i have a delicious boy smell. good thing, too, cos my dad's allergic to cologne.
Old Dec 08, 05
Get down, I do!

Cdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really nice
I'll drop another vote for PI.... I love the stuff, wear it all the time
Old Dec 08, 05
'latinum respect.

miss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to all
Pi is yummy, but it is a strong scent so not everybody can pull it off.

I really dig the sporty lacoste too. mmm.
Old Dec 08, 05
Art Is Resistance

dabbler is a jewel in the roughdabbler is a jewel in the roughdabbler is a jewel in the roughdabbler is a jewel in the rough
it's all about vanilla......(when she's wearing it i mean) best aphrodesiac ever
Old Dec 08, 05
Island Cookie

Quote:
boy smell.

mmmm. i love boy smell.

mmm, YES!!!! I love wearing their clothes after they've worn them all day cause it's like you can just wrap yourself up in that smell.
Old Dec 08, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

gratia is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
boy smell.

mmmm. i love boy smell.
yum...that is like my favorite smell ever!!!!!!!
Old Dec 08, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

gratia is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabbler
it's all about vanilla......(when she's wearing it i mean) best aphrodesiac ever
i smell like vanilla tonight! :)
Old Dec 08, 05
feelsssss love

Liqwid is a jewel in the roughLiqwid is a jewel in the roughLiqwid is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by eighty5
been wearing 'Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio' for about 2 years now.

mmmmmmm..........i still will always love this...i remember being drunk once and asking kraig a million times what he was wearing......

this is another favorite of mine
"Air" by kenzo

.dalyn.