LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Sep 27, 05
in techno veritas

mux is an unknown quantity at this point
NIN fucking ruled tonight.

...that is all.
Old Sep 27, 05
1up motherfucker

ebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to all
=p

A billion times over motherfucker.

(Oh well. I got to see KMFDM. Neener)
Old Sep 27, 05
___ BOX ___

StOkerD is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah awesome show, great performance... Loved lighting effects!!
Old Sep 27, 05
Blah....

Apple Jaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Fuck this show gave me goose bumps all night! What an amazing show, even better then the last one, which i never thought they'd be able to do.... Shows like this make ya realize how most of today's bands don't even try.
Old Sep 27, 05
semblence within chaos.

decypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the rough
The highlight for me was when the curtains came down and they played "right where it belongs" along side graphic and real pictures of what is going on in the world. Forcing everyone to actually think about whats going on outside our little bubbles. Made me think very deeply. Starfuckers, head like a hole, hurt. All executed beutifully. No live show ever touches me so personally as NIN.
Old Sep 27, 05
Registered

Trancer is an unknown quantity at this point
deadly show !!!! Trent sounds so good visuals were insane.. no encore???? WTF??? oh well all in all 10/10 show. i took some pics i will post soon, i have some video too pm me if you want.
Old Sep 27, 05
OH HAI

charly is an unknown quantity at this point
fucking amazing. i want to go. again. like.. right now.
Old Sep 27, 05
___ BOX ___

StOkerD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by decypher
Starfuckers, head like a hole, hurt. All executed beutifully.
Couldn't agree more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trancer
deadly show !!!! Trent sounds so good visuals were insane.. no encore???? WTF??? oh well all in all 10/10 show. i took some pics i will post soon, i have some video too pm me if you want.
Yeah, I was amazed by their lighting... Really well suited, and added so much the the show and intensity.

Yeah they definitly made it pretty clear there was not going to be an encore right away. Oh well, I got my fix!
Old Sep 27, 05
DONT BE BITTER BE BETTER

rawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to allrawb is a name known to all
they skipped the encore stop and just played their encore tracks
Old Sep 27, 05
semblence within chaos.

decypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the rough
Hurt was amazing with the single light coming out of the stage and all the lighters.

I was really impressed with the lighting, a lot of work went into that. Remember when they blew the smoke in front and made the screen look like a portal?

Other then that, was it me or did the crowd not seem as loud and crazy as the 2000 show?
Old Sep 27, 05
Lioness

TrixX is a jewel in the roughTrixX is a jewel in the roughTrixX is a jewel in the roughTrixX is a jewel in the roughTrixX is a jewel in the rough
what an AMAZING show! the whole performance was quality! such an experience! probably the best concert i've ever been to! sorry for those of you that couldn't make it out(ky), it was totally rad!
Old Sep 27, 05
twisted/slap funk/nem ent

JamesShepard is an unknown quantity at this point
i must say that was the best fucking show iv ever seen. Went to the cecil after and spent way too much money.
Old Sep 27, 05
www.infowars.com

Dj Franco is an unknown quantity at this point
Have to say that might have topped there 2000 show. Trent had more energy this time, and the lighting was amazing. "Wish" was performed too perfection once again. I wanted to hear "Were in this together" but i heard hes never played that live, too hard to perform. All in all, NIN was again, the best concert I have ever seen.
Old Sep 27, 05
Control Canonical

Leviathan will become famous soon enoughLeviathan will become famous soon enough
Twiggy!
Old Sep 27, 05
"Indubitably!"

FlorpIncarnate is an unknown quantity at this point
Trent was way more into it than he was during the Fragile tour.

The crowd was totally the opposite. The nosebleeds were practically a mosh pit at the Fragile tour. Ok, I exaggerate... but yeah, what was with the people with floor seats just standing there, even during starfuckers???

I'm not sure if the curtain covering the band while they were playing was a good idea. I'm not complaining, but it was different, and I kinda wished that I could see the band. Maybe if Trent stood in front of the curtain, like he did with the TVs in the Fragile tour.

Good times!
Old Sep 28, 05
http://virb.com/esoter1c

esoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to all
ONE question.

How was Queens ?
Old Sep 28, 05
karma killer

cubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to allcubed is a name known to all
Queens of the stoneage were great, it's just too bad their sound absolutely blew.

I'd say the highlight for me was their performance of "Right Where it Belongs", absolutely brilliantly done.
Old Sep 28, 05
http://virb.com/esoter1c

esoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to allesoter1c is a name known to all
I love qotsa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubed
Queens of the stoneage were great, it's just too bad their sound absolutely blew.

I'd say the highlight for me was their performance of "Right Where it Belongs", absolutely brilliantly done.
Last time they were here I got to chill wit Homme for a bit, talllllll dude.
Old Sep 29, 05
Control Canonical

Leviathan will become famous soon enoughLeviathan will become famous soon enough
http://www.flickr.com/photos/isdfx/sets/1028906/

someone posted some pics
Old Sep 29, 05
i wear my sunglasses@nite

ill-esha is on a distinguished road
I.Am.SOOOOOOO.In.Love.With.Trent...

when I was in high school I tried to convince my mom that she should marry him, because I knew he was too old for me... but then I'd get to be Elysha Reznor.

"Come on mom.. doesn't that sound cool?!"
Old Sep 29, 05
[RooЯ]pure glass

Hot Karl is an unknown quantity at this point
great concert.

but the crowd was so whack. stereotypical crowd of white folks standing around doing nothing.

re: right where it belongs. presentation was good, but it seemed out of place. all of a sudden it's a big hippy bush hating fest. blah such an easy and cheap pop to use.

imo hurt was awesome, i could almost see johnny