Go Back   FormKaos: Board > General Discussion > Coffee Lounge > Punching Bag
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Punching Bag Bitch, cry and whine your way into oblivion.

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Aug 28, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

gratia is an unknown quantity at this point
Creating a Raver Part One

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! so i took my lil bro to apex. he decided last minute cause he wasn't too sure about going to a rave. i tried to tell him it was a bad idea. but he came....and loved it, of course. and he said....that was enough...he doesn't want to go to anymore parties...just needed a lil taste. and what happens this weekend. i take him to another party.....not only that....but i take his friend too! and now he is all posting on FNK (something a couple months ago when i tired to get him to sign up so i could win apex tix he said he would NEVER do) but now he is all about it. we were even sitting beside each other posting earlier today......WTF! i am sooo ashamed of myself. what have i done??????? and now he wants to come out to summerzend this weekend...and his little friend too. sigh.......don't end up like me bro....it ain't worth it. oh...and just keep in your mind that wonderful friend of mine....ya the meth head....you know the one.....ya......PLEASE DO NOT END UP LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only stick to the good stuff ;) if you kno what i mean.

ps. i love partying with you ;)
Old Aug 28, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

oh ya...and i almost forgot....he plays with glowsticks too.......something we are going to have to remedy fast!!!!! at least he hasn't purchased his very own yet. hehehe
Old Aug 28, 05
1up motherfucker

ebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to all
He will.

Come off it. Like you never bought glowsticks when you started.

Fuck, I still buy glowsticks... and leave 'em with my bag. Not only does it do a great job of flagging which bag is yours but it also helps when rifling through my shit, especially at an outdoor party.
Old Aug 28, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

^^^^ yes...glowsticks can be very useful...that is why i have friends who have them lol ;) and NO....i have actually never bought glowsticks! that is not to say i haven't ever played with them at a party....but i have never bought them. i passed that stage before i even went to my first party.
Old Aug 28, 05
Need More BASS

justShell is on a distinguished road
bahaha.. you freaking loved glowsticks.. when kane got them for you .. you almost died.. and at inferno.. you loved the glowsticks... you love them .. bahahah. and your brothers rad. i love him. he wont turn out like jesse... and your not that bad... its not like your like "other people" that have been partying and doing this shit forevere... and then .. turn into "opther people" i hope you know who i mean. right... ne ways.. this weekends gonna be nieeeccce luv u
Old Aug 28, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

^^^^ it was nice to find those glowsticks at IMF....but then agian i was soo fucked that anything prolly would have been nice at that point. lol .....ah....my happy pills.....i mean.....drugs are bad, don't do them!
Old Aug 28, 05
þ

digitaldropout is an unknown quantity at this point
ha ha ha.. forum whores... WHORE... where are you WHORE?
Old Aug 28, 05
youtube.com/pennywise247

Pennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nice
HAHAH your brother was hilarious @ the bush party
he was like..."oh i dont usally like this music" *wearing a pantara hat* but i can dance to it really well" hahah
Old Aug 28, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

^^^^^ my brother rules the skewl...i wuv him berry much. are you in thee bedroom whore????? no! no whore.
Old Aug 28, 05
tellin it like it is

ja_raul is an unknown quantity at this point
i hope your brother isnt popping too many yays, and, wouldnt he have read this post already? if so, why hasnt he replied?
Old Aug 28, 05

Silverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by gratia
but he came....and loved it, of course. and he said....that was enough...he doesn't want to go to anymore parties...just needed a lil taste. and what happens this weekend. i take him to another party.....not only that....but i take his friend too!
just a quick question dealing with your use of logic here...

if you didn't want your sibling to become a "raver" why drag him to another event when he says that he doesn't want to go to anything anymore?
Old Aug 28, 05
þ

holy shit.. thats right.. i remember talking to you.. ha ha ha. i was drunk and high at that point. all i remember from the bush party was.. falling over (twice acctualy) and going on a mistic journy for water.

i found this tap up on the top of the hill, and i was like.. wow i can be a god and bring ppl water, so i went and found a raver with lights, thank you liquidblue for your lights. and then we went to try and turn on the tap, but we had no luck. plus it was probly bad water.
Old Aug 28, 05
þ

yeah.. why drag me to events.. wait i wanted to go to them.. there was no draging....
Old Aug 28, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

^^^^^ wtf? who are you talking about that you talked to??? also.....hahahahaha...mystic journey for water....that rules!!!!
Old Aug 28, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja_raul
i hope your brother isnt popping too many yays, and, wouldnt he have read this post already? if so, why hasnt he replied?
mwahahahahaha...maybe he is in bad :P ...or maybe he has replied!!!!!
Old Aug 28, 05
þ

LMFAO.. ha ha ha, i just realised this whole thred is about me.. fucken rights... ha ah ha ah
Old Aug 28, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaldropout
yeah.. why drag me to events.. wait i wanted to go to them.. there was no draging....
you ruined it!!!!! and thats right ...there was no draggin...i tried my best to talk him out of it.

hahaha..ok...i am done with the whoring ;) ...............i think
Old Aug 28, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

Quote:
LMFAO.. ha ha ha, i just realised this whole thred is about me.. fucken rights... ha ah ha ah
now this whole thread is all about me n u whoring it up. mwahahahahaha. shit....i think it is time for freaking bed. arg
Old Aug 28, 05
þ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratia
hahaha..ok...i am done with the whoring ;) ...............i think
WHORE!!!!
Old Aug 28, 05
'latinum respect.

miss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to all
Yeah raves are so much more exclusive and underground since you went to your first one what? a year ago max?

HOW DARE PEOPLE RUIN OUR UNDERGROUND SCENE (you know, because it's not like raves aren't mainstream right?)
Old Aug 28, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

where are you whore?????
Old Aug 28, 05
youtube.com/pennywise247

Pennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nicePennywise is just really nice
i love hearing ads for raves on the beat:141:
Old Aug 28, 05
Mrs. D. Bass

^^^^^ bahahahahahaaa. adds for raves on the beat. ha.
Old Aug 28, 05
þ

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.myra
Yeah raves are so much more exclusive and underground since you went to your first one what? a year ago max?

HOW DARE PEOPLE RUIN OUR UNDERGROUND SCENE (you know, because it's not like raves aren't mainstream right?)
my frist one was apex. like a few weeks ago.. ha ha ha, yeah, rave is dead. i realise that. i wish i could have seen the real deal. damn i wish i could have.
Old Aug 29, 05
'latinum respect.

miss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to all
Quote:
my frist one was apex. like a few weeks ago.. ha ha ha, yeah, rave is dead. i realise that. i wish i could have seen the real deal. damn i wish i could have.

Okay great, but I wasn't talking about you.

ps- gwar rules.