Go Back   FormKaos: Board > General Discussion > Coffee Lounge > Mind and Body
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Mind and Body Ask for advice or offer some. Keep it work safe clean.

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Aug 16, 05
be gentle...I'm dainty

Prissypants will become famous soon enough
False advertising...

Guys and girls...Please don't talk about how good you are in bed if you are really NOT.

Some signs that you may not be good in bed:

You try to shove your tongue as far as it will possibly go down the other person's throat.

You open your mouth so wide when you kiss that it feels like you are trying to eat your partner's face.

Your idea of warming your partner up is grabbing their tits or ass.

You last about 1 minute in bed...that includes the 30 seconds of foreplay you put in.

You're done and your partner has not even broken a sweat or messed up their hair.

These are just a few...please feel free to add more...
Old Aug 16, 05
FUNKSTYLIST

t-skywalker is just really nicet-skywalker is just really nicet-skywalker is just really nicet-skywalker is just really nicet-skywalker is just really nicet-skywalker is just really nice
i hate that you get all in the mood and when it comes down to it, its just a big slap in the face!!!! >the last time i had sex< was a 1(1 being the worst)...BOOOOOOOOOO
Old Aug 16, 05
1up motherfucker

ebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to all
a couple of notes:

You try to shove your tongue as far as it will possibly go down the other person's throat.

You open your mouth so wide when you kiss that it feels like you are trying to eat your partner's face.

All of these, in and of themselves, if this is your ENTIRE idea of the session, then yeah, I agree. But each thing can be a part of good sex.

Just as long as you understand the necessity for tenderness as well as full-on vulgar assgrabbage.

It's funny. Everybody's tastes are different. What one person thinks might quantify bad sex another person may think is the most mind-blowing stuff they've ever had done to them. Sex is tricky because you're dealing with sensitive parts of the body that are wired like fucking fingerprints, different curves and spots for different levels of stimulation. Some girls like having their cervix hit during sex, some just find it painful. There was a savage love article where someone was asking for good cunnilingus advice, so a bunch of readers wrote in with their suggestions. Each letter he put up there he put up another saying the exact opposite of the previous one.... Don't use teeth, except use teeth as much as possible. Don't focus on the clit, but also don't play around and keep to the clit. Etc. etc. etc.

What makes good sex? Learning about your partner. What gets them going. COMMUNICATION. Not just verbal. That means learning how to read their body, understanding what they like and what they just find weird and awkward.
Old Aug 16, 05
the fink it girl

thechix0r is on a distinguished road
Hmm... I wonder what sparked this thread..
Old Aug 16, 05

Goat has a spectacular aura aboutGoat has a spectacular aura about
Hit her with a rock and have your way with her. Presto! Everyones problems solved!
Old Aug 16, 05
--&amp;gt;Tightcore Trucker&amp;lt;--

Bitchin will become famous soon enoughBitchin will become famous soon enough
k, the only way someone should be able to say if thier good in bed.. is if thier told by someone else that is good in bed.

ya know!?
Old Aug 16, 05

Goat has a spectacular aura aboutGoat has a spectacular aura about
That's the beauty of it, she can't talk if she's unconcious.
C'mon now, use your head.
Old Aug 17, 05
1up motherfucker

ebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitchin
k, the only way someone should be able to say if thier good in bed.. is if thier told by someone else that is good in bed.

ya know!?
I've been told by a few people I'm good in the sack, but I know for a fact that I've had abysmal results from time to time.

Again. Everybody's different. Someone who's really good with one person may be absolutely horrid with another.

Good sex happens when both people are really enjoying it. Not when one is highly "skilled".
Old Aug 17, 05
the fink it girl

thechix0r is on a distinguished road
Agreed... it's all about the chemistry
Old Aug 17, 05
www.deviantbreaks.com

G3N3R4L is a jewel in the roughG3N3R4L is a jewel in the roughG3N3R4L is a jewel in the roughG3N3R4L is a jewel in the rough
both people have to be good in bed to have good sex..

one partner cant just lay there like a star fish with the "pleasure me" face on and expect it to be any better than one person fucking a dead body.

i think sometimes girls just expect the guy to "give them a good time" ... and just expect it all comes down to how good the guy is...

sometimes the girl just isnt a good lay, regardless of skill! it goes both ways of course.

as said above... COMMUNICATION ftw.
Old Aug 17, 05

Jen-E-03 is on a distinguished road
LOL Tysen I love ur thread...reminds me of past conversations with u and tom :)
Old Aug 18, 05
AshleY*DawN

IntakE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I fucking hate people that do this!
Your not supposed to eat other peoples faces!
Old Aug 18, 05
DESTROY EVERYTHING

hardstylin is just really nicehardstylin is just really nicehardstylin is just really nicehardstylin is just really nicehardstylin is just really nicehardstylin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissypants
*back to the drawing board*
Old Aug 18, 05
1up motherfucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntakE
I fucking hate people that do this!
Your not supposed to eat other peoples faces!
"There's no rules to sex."

My regular fuckbuddy and I normally do this to each other. It's like full-on tongue/lip wrestling. Press your face into theirs really hard and start duking it out. I know I enjoy it, and I'm pretty sure she does too as half the time she's the one instigating it.
Old Aug 19, 05

Kraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the rough
You want false advertising... I have another for ya. Guys - you'll know exactly what I'm talking about here.

Those water bra's or bra's in general that make chicks look like they have boobs when unfortunately, they don't. -- I mean, is it their fault that they don't have larger boobs, no. Because they have a small chest, is that any reason not to go out with them, not necessarily no.

BUT...

When you decide to "get your freak" on with a chicky, you two are going at it, you take off her shirt and then her bra but then you realize that you just took off her tits too! It's like WTF?!? You just went from a C cup to a A-cup or potentially no cup!

FALSE ADVERTISING DAMMIT!

:p
Old Aug 19, 05
*bassline baby*

baby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the rough
^^ hahaha. Yeah, I hate that too. ;) But the water bras that only add a little bit of 'oomph' are very nice, imo.
Old Aug 19, 05
Avana

Further to what Kraig said.......

Don't brag about the size of your Little Man.....

It isn't attractive. We are going to find out sooner or later. It is hard to stiffle the laugh when you think you are dealing with a half ogre and you get a teeny weeny. And it isn't like you can hide the fact that you have a cocktail weiner and you said you had kilbassa(sp?).

Don't buy extra-large condoms when really you are a medium. We aren't kids playing dress up, we are having sex. Doing this is like putting your man under a reverse microscope.

We don't always care about the size.....we just care how you use it.
Old Aug 19, 05
Get down, I do!

Cdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really nice
Seems funny that you'd make a post like this prissy when I know I've seen posts out of you that go on about how long you can last with marathon sessions and the such.

Whether its true or not it comes out like bragging and albeit a bit unbelievable.... so maybe you can give these 'false advertisers' a break and mind your own. :)
Old Aug 19, 05
Get down, I do!

Cdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really nice
PS - I HAVE A HUGE COCK OK
Old Aug 19, 05
Straight Outta Mocash

Gusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really nice
pics or stfu
Old Aug 19, 05
Avana

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to gusto again.
Old Aug 19, 05
Get down, I do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusto
pics or stfu
hahahahaha

Be careful what you wish for Gusty! *blush*

Seriously, the last thing I need is pics of my pecker on the interweb!!!
Old Aug 19, 05
*bassline baby*

baby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the rough
^^ roflmfao.
oh shit Shawn (sp?) don't do it! haha
Old Aug 19, 05
Straight Outta Mocash

Gusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdn_Brdr
hahahahaha

Be careful what you wish for Gusty! *blush*

Seriously, the last thing I need is pics of my pecker on the interweb!!!
no worries here, man, i know what a big dick looks like.
Old Aug 19, 05
Get down, I do!

^Yeah I know.... you're welcome for the reach around by the way. ;)