Go Back   FormKaos: Board > General Discussion > Coffee Lounge > Punching Bag
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Punching Bag Bitch, cry and whine your way into oblivion.

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Apr 12, 05
The Toothbrush Guy

Niko is an unknown quantity at this point
People who refer to Hardcore as "HHC" or "Happy Hardcore"

Jeez, people. You think that after Robb and Firewire giving you lots of different types of Hardcore to listen to, that maybe after 5 hardcore parties (2 of which were pretty sizable) in the last year in Vancouver, you'd get it.

But no. Every time someone talks about Hardcore on here, people go "Bring back the Happy Hardcore!" or "w00T HHC" to refer to the entire umbrella genre.

I mean really. There are a gazillion different types of hardcore, ranging from the chipmunky super-cheeze happy crap to the deathspeednoise variety to Jungle for fucksakes.

All I'm saying is:
(HC > HHC) . (HHC == HC) . (HC !== HHC)
Please repeatedly bang that logic into your head until you get it, so that Matéo isn't right about calling all Hardcore enthusiasts retarded.
Old Apr 12, 05
-->Tightcore Trucker<--

Bitchin will become famous soon enoughBitchin will become famous soon enough
I'll stick to hard house thanx.
Old Apr 12, 05
The Toothbrush Guy

Niko is an unknown quantity at this point
As long as you don't place "Hard House" under the genre of "Happy Hardcore" then:

a) You aren't an idiot.
and b) All the more power to you.

Jovi passes.
Old Apr 12, 05
TAKE me HOME

mystique is an unknown quantity at this point
Niko.. take me to one of these parties with you.
Old Apr 12, 05
-->Tightcore Trucker<--

Bitchin will become famous soon enoughBitchin will become famous soon enough
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dear gawd.......

Hard house, happy hardcore, hard core and whatever ther fuck else is out there.. are all diffrent.
Sorry, I'm not the run of the mill party kid that thinks dnb and house are the same.

I use to goto those parties with Dalyn... fun times.
Last one I went to I think was chinese water torture.
Old Apr 12, 05
sweet sensi crew

mapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the rough
I wonder when people will figure out that not all Hardcore is happy... maybe when they hear Doom spin. There is no happy then... just dead Puppies and crying Babies.
Old Apr 12, 05
sNyx.com

sNyx is just really nicesNyx is just really nicesNyx is just really nicesNyx is just really nicesNyx is just really nicesNyx is just really nicesNyx is just really nice
How about Trance called Techno?! Or any electronic style for that matter.. tough it out, your genre isn't special.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko
Please repeatedly bang that logic into your head until you get it, so that Matéo isn't right about calling all Hardcore enthusiasts retarded.
Have you ever talked to the guy firsthand? Taking his comments to heart, thats whats retarded.
Old Apr 13, 05
Hardcore Til I Die

dr0pdeadfred is an unknown quantity at this point
ill start spinning speedcore soon

then we will see what everyone is so happy about :D
Old Apr 13, 05
Wayne P

Toxxin Ephekt is an unknown quantity at this point
read my thread about Happy Hardcore....haha j/k
Old Apr 14, 05
tiestn vancorstenfold

ppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of light
im going to spin superhappyfuntechtrancebreakynbhardhappy speedacidpoopyhardminimalfunkyhouseygang stastep
Old Apr 14, 05
Hardcore Til I Die

dude think about the flyer costs

THE FREAKIN FLYER COSTS MANNNNNn
Old Apr 14, 05
bleep

b0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf4ever
I wonder when people will figure out that not all Hardcore is happy... maybe when they hear Doom spin. There is no happy then... just dead Puppies and crying Babies.

Doom spins the most murderous god damn hardcore that there is. AND I LIKE IT!!!!!... As far as I know he is the only dj that spins hardcore at its purest out here in western canada.
Old Apr 14, 05
feelsssss love

Liqwid is a jewel in the roughLiqwid is a jewel in the roughLiqwid is a jewel in the rough
' cares......
Old Apr 15, 05
Hardcore Til I Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ld
Doom spins the most murderous god damn hardcore that there is. AND I LIKE IT!!!!!... As far as I know he is the only dj that spins hardcore at its purest out here in western canada.

what about dj double d

shes been spinning for 14 years now, throwing raves for 13 years

she deserves respect

MAD respect
Old Apr 15, 05
bleep

b0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the roughb0ld is a jewel in the rough
You cannot compare Doom and Double D at all. She only spins gabber/darkcore/ and maybe some speedcore. Doom on the other half.... well you just gotta be there to experience it. Lets just say Doom pretty much pushes beyond the limits....
Old Apr 15, 05
1up motherfucker

ebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to all
German
Country
Twang
Old Apr 15, 05
sweet sensi crew

mapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the rough
^ And the visuals when he plays... you can't forget the visuals... it just adds to the experience.
Old Apr 15, 05
1up motherfucker

ebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to allebbomega is a name known to all
PS: People who call House Techno r teh laem.
Old Apr 15, 05
bleep

lol yes the visuals indeed..... funny shit. Thorn had to go to crazy dave while doom set was going on at hypnotica to cut the visuals off because it literally cleared the room. scared all the "trance kids". Apparently there were ppl almost ready to throw up and someone was crying....
Old Apr 15, 05
Hardcore Til I Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ld
You cannot compare Doom and Double D at all. She only spins gabber/darkcore/ and maybe some speedcore. Doom on the other half.... well you just gotta be there to experience it. Lets just say Doom pretty much pushes beyond the limits....

double d spins :

gabber
terrorcore
speedcore
acidcore
acid techno
happy hardcore
psycore
gabberhouse

the list goes on
Old Apr 15, 05
Hardcore Til I Die

she has over 1000 records too im sure she has more than doom
Old Apr 15, 05
bleep

so my father has a good collection of old records to? does that make him a good dj? Again you have to be at dooms set in order to understand it. I've heard double d sets and ain't impressed
Old Apr 15, 05
Hardcore Til I Die

blasphemy!
Old Apr 15, 05
1up motherfucker

Mathnut note:

I wouldn't so much say Hardcore is greater than happy hardcore (that's kind of an opinion), but rather that HHC is a subset of Hardcore.
Old Apr 15, 05
bleep

well I've said a couple of times that hardcore has many sub genre's involved in it. You got hhc,freeform,breakcore,speedcore,noiseco re,terrorcore,darkcore,gabber, etc..... list go's on and on and on.