Go Back   FormKaos: Board > FNK Members > Hey You!!
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Hey You!! Gain some attention in the community Inbox

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Feb 20, 05
ceiling cat!

Grapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to all
The best thing about February = My bday!

Still working on getting it declared a stat. Damn government is dragging its heels.

Anyways, I've been getting "So what are you doing" "What are you doing" "Do you know what you're doing yet"?

Here's a rough framework:

Friday night: Pre-drinking (first drink in a month!) somewhere accessible (bourbon comes to mind as current front runner.. or maybe the Met).. then Sonar for one of the last ever Vivids

Saturday night: This will be the "real" birthday.. Dinner (where???), then club (leaning towards Marble Arch), then.. heard a rumour last night of a good party to hit up after, for those who are feeling hardcore.

Sunday: Besides recovering from Fri/Sat, I thought I'd head to this:

Because it's > than Spike and Mike's.. Playing @ the Ridge on Sunday at 5:30, 7:30 and 9:30... might end up at the 9:30 show cuz I think I have dinner with family or some shit in the early evening?

Wednesday: BIG TROUBLE.... ya so it's a bit on the other side of my B-day.. I can't resist "celebrating" (re: getting faced) at my fav new club night.

For the record, my birthday is Monday, Feb. 28, and I am turning twenty six goddamn years old.

Updates to follow in this oh so convenient thread...

CHEERS!
Dave

Last edited by Grapes; Feb 20, 05 at 01:12 PM.
Old Feb 20, 05
ceiling cat!

Grapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to allGrapes is a name known to all
TIIIIIIGER WOOODS

Last edited by Grapes; Feb 20, 05 at 01:13 PM.
Old Feb 20, 05
sweet sensi crew

mapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the rough
Dave! I'm down to attend the Cartoon Show, Big Trouble and Marble Arch. DON HERTZFELDT!
Old Feb 20, 05

stabmyhead is just really nicestabmyhead is just really nicestabmyhead is just really nicestabmyhead is just really nicestabmyhead is just really nicestabmyhead is just really nice
I will for sure be seeing you at Big Trouble and the animation show looks awesome. Hopefully I'll be able to attend.
Old Feb 20, 05
http://www.ph1.ca/

PH1.ca is on a distinguished road
Happy early bday captain Grapes, king of the dancefloor sway!

you get in free the next two weeks! (add echo effect here)
Old Feb 20, 05
nope.

robyn is a jewel in the roughrobyn is a jewel in the roughrobyn is a jewel in the roughrobyn is a jewel in the rough
Will you be assigning cetain friends to certain events as in years past? Because I can't decide on my own which event is best says 'robyn at dave's bday'.
Old Feb 20, 05
Straight Outta Mocash

Gusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really nice
I like Saturdays at the Marble Arch.

Last edited by Gusto; Feb 20, 05 at 02:24 PM.
Old Feb 20, 05
ceiling cat!

K gusto, you are assigned for saturday. But please ease up on the extra apostrophes.

Robyn we're having trouble figuring out which pigeonhole to slot you in... please make an effort to be more one dimensional in the coming year in order to make this process easier for Dave's 27th.
Old Feb 20, 05

vesperstina is an unknown quantity at this point
holy fuck do you ever like to party! it's not only a birthday, it's a birthday bender.

i'm up for friday - the met. i went for a birthday there this past weekend and it was rad fun. cheap drinks, drum and bass, a chess board set up, and an oldie sitting with a youngie drinking beer (no pics) what more could you ask for in one night!

bye bye,
stina/flexo
Old Feb 20, 05
Straight Outta Mocash

Gusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really niceGusto is just really nice
thanks for publically humiliating me, dave. not coming now.
Old Feb 20, 05
ceiling cat!

That's tough but fair.
Old Feb 20, 05
ceiling cat!

Met is getting positive response, and it's basically the bourbon with drumnbass instead of Young MC, so I think we'll finalize that.
Old Feb 20, 05
'latinum respect.

miss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapes
TIIIIIIGER WOOODS

hahaahahahahaha! I'm so funny!

and I vote for din's at india gate or the eaaaatery
Old Feb 20, 05

gnosis has a spectacular aura aboutgnosis has a spectacular aura about
^India Gate!!!!!

I'm soooo there!!!

Frosty
(Attending any damn event I bloody well want to!)
Old Feb 21, 05
rip zilla.

ash1ee is just really niceash1ee is just really niceash1ee is just really niceash1ee is just really niceash1ee is just really niceash1ee is just really niceash1ee is just really nice
have you been on the wagon?
because i think you are about to get thrown off and run over....several times.
<3 ill come for birthday fun.
Old Feb 21, 05
ceiling cat!

Ashbeee!

Yeah I've been like, driving the damn wagon. But I have a feeling I'm about to get bucked right off.

Btw, did you know that after 3+ weeks of not drinking, you forget what it's like to be drunk?

Strange but true!
Old Feb 21, 05
rip zilla.

ash1ee is just really niceash1ee is just really niceash1ee is just really niceash1ee is just really niceash1ee is just really niceash1ee is just really niceash1ee is just really nice
AND it's so much cheaper to do so.
Keep me posted on bday happenings.
Old Feb 21, 05
tiestn vancorstenfold

ppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of lightppcock is a glorious beacon of light
happy early birthday checkered hoodie guy dude person...

Count me in for Spike and Mike's.
Old Feb 21, 05
look at my hat!

ffa will become famous soon enough
Grapes: well, we shall have cake and balloons for your b-day @ Big Trouble on Wednesday :-) hehehehehehhee... I am assuming this "ash1ee" person posting in this thread, who apparently also likes Patsy will be coming to Big Trouble as well? *winks*

As for Saturday, why not start off @ The Anza? Beer is $8.50 per pitcher, and a bunch of us were thinking of headin down there for another friend's b-day? I say dinner, then Anza, then the Arch later on? But it is your b-day after all, so just let me know the final plans.

robyn: I think you should come to all the events I get assigned to, as I have not seen/partied with you in AGES!!!

:-)

happy ALMOST b-day my friend!

-f.

Last edited by ffa; Feb 21, 05 at 08:15 PM.
Old Feb 21, 05
ceiling cat!

Best make sure you got the right Robin/Robyn there chief.. the one in this thread is not my roommate!

Yaw between dinner and Arch there probably should be another venue.. don't think it will be ANZA tho, just cuz that means hopping out and back into d/t.

Cake! Holy smokes! :D
Old Feb 21, 05
The Art of Beatz

TheCooker is an unknown quantity at this point
This has to mean that "drinkin" is a GO!
Old Feb 21, 05
ceiling cat!

yes...

THAT IS WHAT IT MEANS.
Old Feb 22, 05
lebanese blonde

lithe is on a distinguished road
happy almost birthday davegrapes!

i will attend some of the birthdayness fo' sho'. i will also try to get some of the crazier of my gfs out, they miss my reclusive roomie, and have been asking about you!
Old Feb 22, 05
ceiling cat!

Surely you jest.

"Where's that guy, who would occasionally come out and get a glass of water, and then make some smart ass comment about the show we were watching???"
Old Feb 22, 05
Mad Acid Pirate

Dr. Doom can only hope to improve
You better be feelin' hardcore on saturday dave, HARDCORE!