Go Back   FormKaos: Board > General Discussion > Coffee Lounge
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Coffee Lounge Talk amongst other community members.

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Feb 09, 05
giveitallyougot

soma will become famous soon enough
Forget Google - www.gizoogle is the future

www.gizoogle.com

search => www.djsoma.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by results
FNK Board - Mondaynight Breaks On ScratchnSpin.net
... Vancity! mizzy info on this weeks S-H-to-tha-izzow . Death row 187 4 life: djSOMA - vancity CANADA www.djsoma.ca // www.fnk.ca // www.scratchnspin.net presents.... ...
www.fnk.ca/board/archive/index.php/t-53298.html - 8k
just when I though they had taken things too far...
Old Feb 09, 05
giveitallyougot

Quote:
Profile Of Djsoma
... Age, 22 years old. Killa nizzy so jus' chill. Website, www.djsoma.ca. City, Playa fo gettin yo pimp on. Description, jan 21st - JUNKIE XL @ SONAR. First On, June 10, 2001. ...
www.clubvibes.com/members/popview.asp?id=14457 - 11k
how did they know?
Old Feb 09, 05
Help Computer....

DJDeeb is on a distinguished road
I did a search for djdeeb. Heres one of the pages it found....

Quote:
FNK Board - Deeb - Purify Vol1
... DJDeeb. Stiznop tha download'n!!! DJDeeb's Avatar so bow down to the bow wow. Join Dizzy: Jul 2002 fo all my homies in the pen. Location: Burnaby . You gotta check dis shit out yo. Posts: 2,548. Send a message via MSN ta DJDeeb spittin' that real shit. Deeb - Purify Vol1. ...
:hehe:
Old Feb 09, 05

LeeBrat is on a distinguished road
hehe, gizoogle =) that was cute
Old Feb 11, 05
giveitallyougot

bump!
Old Feb 12, 05
Big Deal Lucille

impure is a jewel in the roughimpure is a jewel in the roughimpure is a jewel in the roughimpure is a jewel in the rough
good site, quite humerous.
Old Feb 12, 05
Time is an illusion!!

Sniper is an unknown quantity at this point
some funny responses....not bad
Old Feb 12, 05
Get down, I do!

Cdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really niceCdn_Brdr is just really nice
The translator is funny as hell! I made this little story just to see how the translation would turn out. This is awesome!

Original Text:

This one time I went to Dairy Queen to get an ice-cream cake. I asked for one with the really yummy chocolate crunch centre. The guy behind the counter told me he had some 'chocolate crunch' for me in the back room. I was so offended that I threw the ice-cream cake at him. Unfortunately he ducked and the cake hit this hot girl who was making M&M's Blizzards. She was furious and jumped over the counter screaming at me the whole time. She beat me sensless with a tube of icing. For some strange reason she got really turned on by a man covered in icing and she started licking me like a lollipop. God I love Dairy Queen....

Traslated Text:

This one tizzy i wiznent ta dairy queen ta git an ice-cream cake. i asked fo' one wit tha really yummy chocolate crunch centre. tha homey behind tha counta told me he had some chocolate crunch fo' me in tha B-to-tha-izzack room n shit. i was so offended thiznat i threw tha ice-cream cakes at him. unfortunately he ducked n tha cakes hit this hot girl who was perpetratin' m&ms blizzards. she was furious n jumped over tha cracka spendin' at me tha whole time. she beat me sensless witta tube of ic'n cuz this is how we do it. fo' some strange reason she gots really turned on by a dawg covered in icing n she started lick'n me like a lollipop so sit back relax new jacks get smacked. god i love dairy queen....
Old Feb 14, 05
Big Deal Lucille

impure is a jewel in the roughimpure is a jewel in the roughimpure is a jewel in the roughimpure is a jewel in the rough
lol

i think we found the ashes translator i need so badly!!!
Old Feb 14, 05
TEAM DRUNK

Miss T is an unknown quantity at this point
Happy Valentizzles Day!