Go Back   FormKaos: Board > General Discussion > Coffee Lounge
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Coffee Lounge Talk amongst other community members.

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Jan 31, 05

Kraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the rough
ATTN: All those going to Krafty Kuts on Fri

Admins: please keep this post in The Lounge so everyone can read it!

With ticket sales going so well for this show, I wanted to post some important information well in advance of the event so that the word gets out quickly.

1.) Our pre-sales for the show are EXCELLENT which means the door is going to be a zoo. The doors open at 10PM so please ensure you are there early to avoid any complications or delay in getting in. Those that remember the Lorin Bassnectar show know exactly what I'm talking about.

NOTE: Precise and I are DJ'ing from 10 till midnight so calling me or texting me asking me to come and get you from the massive line during the show will be ignored.

2.) All DJ's and those on the guest list - please ensure you are there as early as possible as well. Obviously we are selling tickets at the door and so to avoid any club capacity complications, the earlier you get there, the better. Also please ensure you bring a valid photo ID to claim your spot. Again I won't be by the door a lot and won't be that accessible via my cell phone on the night of the event.

3.) ALL those attending must bring TWO pieces of ID to enter into the club. One valid/current photo ID and the other being something like a bank or credit card. If you have out of town ID, sometimes it is worth while bringing a 3rd piece of ID to avoid any problems.

Okay... well that's enough of a book on this subject, I just want to ensure that everyone coming gets into the club and gets the most value out of their money spent. This will be an absolutely awesome show so I am looking REALLY forward to things.

On a side note, the sound in the place will be done proper so you will hear Krafty the way he should be heard!

Peace.
Old Jan 31, 05
feelsssss love

Liqwid is a jewel in the roughLiqwid is a jewel in the roughLiqwid is a jewel in the rough
yay~!!!!!

*runs around in circles*

~dalyn
Old Jan 31, 05

Dean is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet see ya there everyone
Old Jan 31, 05
www.akeel.ca

Akeel has a spectacular aura aboutAkeel has a spectacular aura about
no doubt kraig, u know your celly will be ringing none stop from about 11 on.
Old Jan 31, 05

Kraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeel
no doubt kraig, u know your celly will be ringing none stop from about 11 on.
I know... and I won't be answering it especially when we're playing. That is part of the reason why I posted this. ;)
Old Jan 31, 05
The Orginal Trance Addict

trance4life is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds like a good party
Old Jan 31, 05
'latinum respect.

miss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to all
sooo you're saying krafty kuts will be just like any other club night where a big name comes in?

k, noted :p
Old Jan 31, 05
'latinum respect.

miss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraig
I know... and I won't be answering it especially when we're playing. That is part of the reason why I posted this. ;)
Coming and getting you won't make a difference anyways!

people gotta learn that if you don't want to wait in line, money talks.
Old Jan 31, 05

Myra... you are more in the know than most!

And coming to get me at one of our club nights or parties does sometimes make a difference it's just with this show, I'm going to be to busy to be running back and forth from the door. So... I'm giving people the advance warning as I know old habits die hard.
Old Jan 31, 05
No Name

Aaron_J is an unknown quantity at this point
are there in's and out's?

how much are tiks right now?
Old Jan 31, 05
'latinum respect.

oh ps- i still need to buy a ticket, can sellers pm me with info?
Old Jan 31, 05
www.akeel.ca

Akeel has a spectacular aura aboutAkeel has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Myra... you are more in the know than most!

And coming to get me at one of our club nights or parties does sometimes make a difference it's just with this show, I'm going to be to busy to be running back and forth from the door. So... I'm giving people the advance warning as I know old habits die hard.
i miss banging on the glass at plaza :(
Old Jan 31, 05

Courtney is a glorious beacon of lightCourtney is a glorious beacon of lightCourtney is a glorious beacon of lightCourtney is a glorious beacon of lightCourtney is a glorious beacon of lightCourtney is a glorious beacon of lightCourtney is a glorious beacon of light
i am coming out of my cave for this one...
Old Jan 31, 05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron_J
are there in's and out's?

how much are tiks right now?
Typically not there isn't as they have a designated smoking area in the club. With the main door being as busy as it will be, I doubt it.

Tickets are $20 in stores right now.
Old Jan 31, 05
I'm on the trail!

wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of light
see everyone there.
Old Jan 31, 05
Registered

vancityview is an unknown quantity at this point
sellers pm me aswell SOMEONE FORGOT AT WINGS TO HOOKEM UP LAST NIGHT
Old Jan 31, 05

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancityview
sellers pm me aswell SOMEONE FORGOT AT WINGS TO HOOKEM UP LAST NIGHT
You can also email them directly:
- andrew@twisted.ca
- bev@twisted.ca

Cheers.
Old Jan 31, 05
Registered

No...I think Id rather be difficult and make someone with tix message me.
Old Jan 31, 05
Registered

But thanx tho...Im very appreciative of your assistance
Old Jan 31, 05

No worries:

Old Jan 31, 05
Queen of FNK

kiMMie is a jewel in the roughkiMMie is a jewel in the roughkiMMie is a jewel in the roughkiMMie is a jewel in the rough
Who is Krafty Kuts again? :047:
Old Jan 31, 05
taco.

Carrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really nice
i want g-list

but i won't get it, so i'm having a nice bottle of wine and my tv, maybe i'll invite my boy to join me
Old Jan 31, 05
www.poundrecordings.com

James is on a distinguished road
ive still got some tix left, pm me and we can hook up, i should be in vancouver on thursday, and i will be in gastown early on friday
Old Jan 31, 05
just like the first kiss

~*faeryfly*~ is an unknown quantity at this point
ah fiddlesticks
I wish I was going!
Old Jan 31, 05
I <3 House

Ree Fresh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

NOTE: Precise and I are DJ'ing from 10 till midnight so calling me or texting me asking me to come and get you from the massive line during the show will be ignored.

But leaving you a messege wont be a problem will it? :kam: