Go Back   FormKaos: Board > General Discussion > Coffee Lounge
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Coffee Lounge Talk amongst other community members.

Closed Topic

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Oct 06, 04
Registered

thumper is an unknown quantity at this point
Multi-culturalism and death of the West

Think about it. True story.
Old Oct 06, 04
The Orginal Trance Addict

trance4life is an unknown quantity at this point
you can't make me think, true story
Old Oct 06, 04
like a kick in your side

sidekick will become famous soon enough
explain yourself and then i'll think.
Old Oct 06, 04
sweet sensi crew

mapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the rough
^ Exactly... if you're going to make such a bold statement you'd best have backing and solid supporting facts or you will get laughed at. Which you most likely will anyways.
Old Oct 06, 04
Registered

Western countries are taking un-precedented amounts of third-world immigrants. At this rate, there will be a non-white majority in the US by 2040 (which is already the case in California) and Canada I should think is not far off.

European capitals like London, England are already majority non-white and aside from squeezing out the indigenous population, they have also sought political power in the form of The Muslim Party of Britain and in Canada's case, Sharia courts. I find this all rather disconcerting.

What do you guys think.
Old Oct 06, 04
like a kick in your side

yeah we should totally close off canada to anyone that isn't white or of our culture.

i mean, they're just so...different!
Old Oct 06, 04
Registered

Before we jump on this multi-cult bandwagon and start celebrating diversity, can anyone think of such a social experiment ever working? I get this nagging feeling because places like Yugoslavia and Northern India spring to mind. And let's not forget LA which is a city of patchwork ghettos and competing ethnic gangs.
Old Oct 06, 04
....fucking evol

neoh will become famous soon enough
well, surrey DOES have the highest population of eastern indians outside of India in the world, and my job does consist of 67% of eastern origin.

but this is not something to discuss in an open forum, especially one that does not tolerate this kind of talk.

Some people's opinion is better left unsaid. Remember, your part of the minority.
Old Oct 06, 04
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidekick
yeah we should totally close off canada to anyone that isn't white or of our culture.

i mean, they're just so...different!
So because some alien cries 'racism' that's enough to get his foot in the door and demand a piece of the pie that this white dominated society has worked so hard for?
Old Oct 06, 04
like a kick in your side

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper
Before we jump on this multi-cult bandwagon and start celebrating diversity, can anyone think of such a social experiment ever working? I get this nagging feeling because places like Yugoslavia and Northern India spring to mind. And let's not forget LA which is a city of patchwork ghettos and competing ethnic gangs.
how about the fact that it's not the different cultures and races all living together that are causing problems, it's the stupid fucking ignorant racist bastards that can't handle the fact that we live in a world that has many different kinds of people in it.

i completely and utterly disagree with you on all accounts.
Old Oct 06, 04
like a kick in your side

Quote:
So because some alien cries 'racism' that's enough to get his foot in the door and demand a piece of the pie that this white dominated society has worked so hard for?
you are so completely ignorant.

i wonder where we get most of the products that we have in our houses, or where the parts for our cars are made.

our nice comfy lives are based on the workings of people from other countries. most factories are based in other countries so they can exploit cheap labour so we can have products and gain profit from them.

you think WE'RE making all this profit? get an education and wake up.
Old Oct 06, 04
sweet sensi crew

mapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the roughmapleleaf4ever is a jewel in the rough
It's been proven that Immigrants also increase a Nations GDP by a decent percentage per 1000 persons. I can't remember the exact Percent, but I remember my friend in 4th Year Poli Sci @ SFU discussing it with me.
Old Oct 06, 04
bake him away toys!

wundergirl is an unknown quantity at this point
what do i think? i think your disconcert is retarded. the us and canada are the countries that concern us most, so they're the ones i'll address:

Canadian and American principles were FOUNDED on immigration-friendly policies. Unless you're a First Nations individual YOU are of immigrant descent. Who are we to say whether or not a group can be formed to protect the interest of minorities in our country, political or otherwise? The Conservative party has had significant ties to Catholicism in Canada, so why can't Islamic beliefs be reflected? If your disconcert lies more with racial issues, ie: you're afraid of what might happen when the "white" population becomes outnumbered by visible minorities, then your racist tendancies shouldn't be disguised as scholarly banter.
Old Oct 06, 04
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoh
well, surrey DOES have the highest population of eastern indians outside of India in the world, and my job does consist of 67% of eastern origin.

but this is not something to discuss in an open forum, especially one that does not tolerate this kind of talk.

Some people's opinion is better left unsaid. Remember, your part of the minority.
Maybe in the west coast, but white people are still a good... 70 percent? You can't be just lackadasical about it. Do you really thinkg this country can walk away unscathed if it takes on the surplus of indian sub-continent drastically changing the ethnic composition?

Call me an empiricist, but somehow when the foreigners outnumber the whites, society has a tendency to becomes less white, and... society becomes less white. Is it any surprise that Brooklyn in New York and the various 'barrios' pretty much resemble hispanic societies, full of hispanic people? Or dudes, look at Haiti. That was once one of the richest colonies in the late 1700's until they killed off the French ruling class and now inveterate violence and frequent coups are the order of the day.

The more foreigners you introduce into your society, the more foreign it becomes.

case closed.
Old Oct 06, 04
like a kick in your side

if you want to talk infiltration of cultures, then it goes both ways.

you seem to be ignoring the fact that the west is pushing their culture on everyone else in the world. forcing them to watch their television shows, buy products from them, eat their food at their fast food restaurants, work at their sweat shops for sometimes pennies an hour with horrible working conditions.

you seem to be seeing this other cultures and races as parasites, when in fact it is US that are the parasites.

we latch onto other countries and use their resources and cheap labour to create a profit and products for ourselves, while the people of the host country get next to nothing.

Last edited by sidekick; Oct 06, 04 at 09:45 AM.
Old Oct 06, 04
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by wundergirl
what do i think? i think your disconcert is retarded. the us and canada are the countries that concern us most, so they're the ones i'll address:

Canadian and American principles were FOUNDED on immigration-friendly policies. Unless you're a First Nations individual YOU are of immigrant descent. Who are we to say whether or not a group can be formed to protect the interest of minorities in our country, political or otherwise? The Conservative party has had significant ties to Catholicism in Canada, so why can't Islamic beliefs be reflected? If your disconcert lies more with racial issues, ie: you're afraid of what might happen when the "white" population becomes outnumbered by visible minorities, then your racist tendancies shouldn't be disguised as scholarly banter.
Yes, but what multi-culturalists conveniently gloss over is the fact that all these people were essentially white western Europeans. Canada and the US is extant British in culture, political ideology, legal precendents, language, etc. and is bolstered by other western europeans. European people, European norms, European culture. Not hard to understand is it?

So what have Mexican immigrants given America? Lowering the minimum wage, over-representation in crime, lower standard of living, etc. (i.e. Mexican culture) Yes, call me Hitler for having an affinity for living in a white dominant country that has pretty much been this way since it's inception, but you can't really think that a dramatic change in human migrations of Third World people will have no bad effect.

Think about it dudes.
Old Oct 06, 04
sweet sensi crew

^ Germany has a large amount of foreign workers and look at that country. Still as German as can be. Sure Außländers may not be looked upon as highly as real Germans but it's unfortunately the case in many countries. But a large majority of the Foreign Workers there speak German, go to German Jobs, German Schools and live in German Neighbourhoods.
Old Oct 06, 04
like a kick in your side

ps. if you're not being racist, then what's the big deal about other races living here?
Old Oct 06, 04
[RooЯ]pure glass

Hot Karl is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

The more foreigners you introduce into your society, the more foreign it becomes.

case closed.
gee i'd think the native indians of north america would find this society pretty fucking foreign from the one their ancestors lived in.

Quote:

one could say white society hasn't 'worked hard' since ww2.
Old Oct 06, 04
like a kick in your side

Quote:
Yes, but what multi-culturalists conveniently gloss over is the fact that all these people were essentially white western Europeans. Canada and the US is extant British in culture, political ideology, legal precendents, language, etc. and is bolstered by other western europeans. European people, European norms, European culture. Not hard to understand is it?
um...i think YOU missed the entire section of our history where we kicked out the First Nations people and repressed their history, language, and culture and replaced it with our own.
Old Oct 06, 04
[RooЯ]pure glass

Hot Karl is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
So what have Mexican immigrants given America? Lowering the minimum wage, over-representation in crime, lower standard of living, etc. (i.e. Mexican culture) Yes, call me Hitler for having an affinity for living in a white dominant country that has pretty much been this way since it's inception, but you can't really think that a dramatic change in human migrations of Third World people will have no bad effect.

Think about it dudes.
those are nothing but stereotypes. i could do as you would.

"all whites are nothing but lazy racists pieces of shit. demanding they deserve more for doing less because they are already here. all they do is watch nascar and football, drink beer and get fat. sitting around, not aware of their own political system, being duped by their leaders."

immigrants work harder than your average joe. because they have often come from nothing. that is true.

if you think i r full of shit, then explain how immigrants can work 2 full time jobs, 7 days a week without holidays. ever. wow, what a lazy asshole, working 80+ hours a week in a job no white person would touch.
Old Oct 06, 04
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf4ever
^ Germany has a large amount of foreign workers and look at that country. Still as German as can be. Sure Außländers may not be looked upon as highly as real Germans but it's unfortunately the case in many countries. But a large majority of the Foreign Workers there speak German, go to German Jobs, German Schools and live in German Neighbourhoods.
Their presence has been a fait accompli. They were invited as 'guest workers' but decided that their own society sucked balls and so set up shop in Germany instead. Diversity in Germany hasn't been problem free, in fact the Turkish population seems to clash with the population at large, and have you forgotten about those Muslim terrorist cells in Hamburg and other parts of Germany?

But digressing for a minute, I think the UK is hardest hit. Here's a cross-section of predominantly muslims attack the white english in a spate of inter-racial crimes:

Girl, 15, assaulted by five men

Sep 10 - 2004

A teenage girl has been indecently assaulted by five men in Birmingham.

It happened on Tuesday at around 2045 BST as the 15-year-old girl was walking home on Formans Road near the junction of Reddings Lane in Sparkhill.

The group followed and then indecently assaulted the victim before making racist comments to her, police said.

Officers said the five men were Asian and were wearing red and white scarfs, with baseball caps and hoods pulled over their heads.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/...nds/3643832.stm

Teenager raped girl as gang stood guard

Sep 4 - 2004

A schoolgirl was raped by a teenage boy while his friend pinned her down in the Sparkhill area of Birmingham, police said yesterday.

The 14-year-old girl was dragged into bushes by a gang of three 16-year-old Asian youths as she walked along Stratford Road at 9pm on Wednesday.

One boy stood guard while another held the victim's arms above her head. The third removed her clothing and raped her.

They grabbed the girl near to the swimming baths in Sparkhill.

http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk...-name_page.html

Girl, 16, in two-hour rape ordeal

July 4 - 2004

A 16-year-old girl was kidnapped from a Birmingham street by three men and raped in a car.

The victim was snatched as she crossed the junction of Moseley Road and Trafalgar Road on Thursday.

Police said loud bass music was being played on the vehicle's stereo system during the attack, which took place between 1900 and 2100 BST.

The victim was let out of the car at the junction of Stratford Road and Warwick Road.

West Midlands Police believe the attackers, all Asian and aged between 18-20, were from the Sparkhill or Sparkbrook areas.

One of the rapists is described as having a gold tooth and the sides of his head were shaved.

Anyone with any information can contact detectives at Belgrave Road.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/...nds/3864347.stm

Detectives are hunting a "vicious" gang after a woman was forced from her car and raped in an alleyway.

The 39-year-old victim's ordeal began when she was confronted by six men after buying groceries from the International Mini-Market on Ladywell Bridge, Lewisham.

The rapist is described as aged 39, black with chinlength dreadlocks. The rest of the gang are black and aged between 25 and 40. Anyone with information about the rape on 5 September should call Det Con Hopkinson on 020 8284 8393 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...ning%20Standard
Old Oct 06, 04
like a kick in your side

^you forgot to mention how many times white people kill white people.

or actually, how many times white people kill people of other races.

i seem to remember a girl on the island being killed because she was asian, by students from her own highschool.

friends of yours?

Last edited by sidekick; Oct 06, 04 at 09:51 AM.
Old Oct 06, 04
sweet sensi crew

Yah, that whole World War 2 thing... What's with that shit?
Old Oct 06, 04
Gravity Slave

MC Hammered has a spectacular aura aboutMC Hammered has a spectacular aura about
Talk about good work!

Brand new user, 16 posts and he's got people riled up. :y:
Closed Topic