Go Back   FormKaos: Board > General Discussion > Coffee Lounge
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Coffee Lounge Talk amongst other community members.

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Jul 25, 04
feelsssss love

Liqwid is a jewel in the roughLiqwid is a jewel in the roughLiqwid is a jewel in the rough
AWOL (alcohol without liquid)

AWOL

interesting

~Dalyn:008:
Old Jul 26, 04

Jen-E-03 is on a distinguished road
whoa thats weird...never heard of awol before now.
Old Jul 26, 04
feelsssss love

Liqwid is a jewel in the roughLiqwid is a jewel in the roughLiqwid is a jewel in the rough
either have i....

Old Jul 26, 04

Jen-E-03 is on a distinguished road
the company that created those would make big bucks sellin them in Canada lol..I'm sure they're illegal tho.
Old Jul 26, 04
feelsssss love

^^^.....unfortunatly they are making them illegal

~Dalyn
Old Jul 26, 04
[RooЯ]pure glass

Hot Karl is an unknown quantity at this point
3k and you still gotta buy liquor for the fuckin thing.

i prefer to drink the old fashion way.
Old Jul 26, 04
feelsssss love

whoa i didn't read the price....

Old Jul 26, 04
semblence within chaos.

decypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the roughdecypher is a jewel in the rough
my dreams have been answered
Old Jul 26, 04
Stuff.

domz is an unknown quantity at this point
crazy shit.
Old Jul 26, 04
break dance, not hearts

bebu*funfun will become famous soon enough
what happened to AWOL...on fnk? ppl still remember him.. or am i making fnkers up..
Old Jul 26, 04
The Orginal Trance Addict

trance4life is an unknown quantity at this point
3k? geeze
Old Jul 26, 04
Stinky Finger

mattymids is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebu*funfun
what happened to AWOL...on fnk? ppl still remember him.. or am i making fnkers up..
hes around
he doesnt post much
Old Jul 26, 04
aka "Cyrus"

Candy-Kid is an unknown quantity at this point
for 3000 you can buy enough booze to keep you drink for a month.. hahah
Old Jul 26, 04
feelsssss love

yeah but no hang over

Old Jul 26, 04

FeelGood is a jewel in the roughFeelGood is a jewel in the roughFeelGood is a jewel in the rough
Where does it say its $3000, oh it doesnt, okay.

And I can totally understand why this is going to be banned and illegal, and I agree with the fact, it does send out the wrong message to young drinks, even though it does sound very neat, but being reasonable, it should be banned.

What ever happened to just drinking casually, and socializing with friends. Now its like alchohol is turning into more of a I HAVE TO GET PISSED DRUNK thing to do. I enjoy a few beers here and there, and I love the buzz, but we all dont need to get pissed drunk all the time, and when people do its always drama.

Find other ways to escape your problems and troubles in your life instead of using alcohol I guess is what im trying to say.

Oh well, still would be neat to try one, but If I dont, its not the end of the world.
Old Aug 04, 04
JUNGALITHP MAATHIV

Rytalin is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats a pretty disturbing invention.
I don't think alcohol is something that should ever be inhaled.
Smoking a drug can turn you into a junkie waaay quicker than eating it.
I mean some are ok smoked.... but just not alcohol.

Ahhh, maybe it'd be funny til someone burnt out their lungs lighting up a cigarette after doing a bunch of 151 hoots.
:)
Old Aug 04, 04
Celebrate or Suffer

SEAN! is a glorious beacon of lightSEAN! is a glorious beacon of lightSEAN! is a glorious beacon of lightSEAN! is a glorious beacon of lightSEAN! is a glorious beacon of lightSEAN! is a glorious beacon of lightSEAN! is a glorious beacon of light
you know what i say to this:

"There are also a range of health and safety concerns involved when you have people inhaling alcohol. Inhalation or snorting of alcohol is synonymous with drug use and that kind of practice should not be encouraged."

Suck my dick bitch...alchohol is a drug, people should spend more time getting fcuked up or not trying not to then worry what the fuck other people are doing..fuck you and your bullshit man..if you want to put me in jail for putting something into MY OWN body then you can suck my dick..stupid ass mother fucker.

id inhale alchohol..fuck it if they crystalized alchohol id be snorting that shit,.
Old Aug 04, 04
Celebrate or Suffer

SEAN! is a glorious beacon of lightSEAN! is a glorious beacon of lightSEAN! is a glorious beacon of lightSEAN! is a glorious beacon of lightSEAN! is a glorious beacon of lightSEAN! is a glorious beacon of lightSEAN! is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by eighty5
Where does it say its $3000, oh it doesnt, okay.

And I can totally understand why this is going to be banned and illegal, and I agree with the fact, it does send out the wrong message to young drinks, even though it does sound very neat, but being reasonable, it should be banned.

What ever happened to just drinking casually, and socializing with friends. Now its like alchohol is turning into more of a I HAVE TO GET PISSED DRUNK thing to do. I enjoy a few beers here and there, and I love the buzz, but we all dont need to get pissed drunk all the time, and when people do its always drama.

Find other ways to escape your problems and troubles in your life instead of using alcohol I guess is what im trying to say.

Oh well, still would be neat to try one, but If I dont, its not the end of the world.
nah man..its always bene like that, and the peoplem who do it are young dumbshit mother fuckers..the ones that fuck themselves up proper like wouldve found some other way of doing it if it werent for alchohol or drugs...some people are just born losers man..i mean shit look at mark paul..hahahaha

suck my diuckl mark paul you fuckin luny chump..dont act hard with me bitch.
Old Aug 04, 04
Registered

AstroFemme is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAN!
Suck my dick bitch...alchohol is a drug, people should spend more time getting fcuked up or not trying not to then worry what the fuck other people are doing..fuck you and your bullshit man..if you want to put me in jail for putting something into MY OWN body then you can suck my dick..stupid ass mother fucker.

id inhale alchohol..fuck it if they crystalized alchohol id be snorting that shit,.
wow. you are one angry guy.