Go Back   FormKaos: Board > General Discussion > Coffee Lounge > Mind and Body
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Mind and Body Ask for advice or offer some. Keep it work safe clean.

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old May 15, 04
..Bo0m TingZ..

Ms.Chop is an unknown quantity at this point
rip Mike Reid

its harder now.. becuz i jus talked to my best friend and she's taking it really badly... i still cant believe it...

im so mad too... at the driver.. for beign drunk.. and speeding.. and being a fucking moron and indangering other ppl's lives..

i jus cant believe it..

he had so much to offer.. he was good looking... too young..

for those that know him.. u kno wut im talking about..
for those that didnt kno him.. u dunno wut u were missing out on..

wut makes me even more sad.. i didnt see him in 2 weeks.. and me and my best friend were planning since sunday to come out to coquitlam and go drinking w/ him and the rest of the crew.. but mainly him.. cuz my best friend hadnt seen him in forever... and then this happens.. and 2nite was gonna be the nite...

i cant believe it.. i jus fucking cant :014:

R.I.P Mike Reid.. ur gone .. but certainly NOT forgotten.. may ur soul rest in peace and may god be w/ ur family & every1 that cared bout u.
Old May 15, 04
Sofa King Sexy.

x0x_manda_x0x is an unknown quantity at this point
:( r.i.p......
Old May 15, 04
I *Heart* Sarcasm

Rhianna is an unknown quantity at this point
What a waste. I'm so sorry.

I can't understand why people are still drinking and driving.
Old May 15, 04
tee hee!

MissBehavior has a spectacular aura aboutMissBehavior has a spectacular aura about
*hug*

Not much else I can say... =/
Old May 15, 04
rockstar

M!SKA has a spectacular aura aboutM!SKA has a spectacular aura about
:*(

So sad.
Old May 15, 04
just like the first kiss

~*faeryfly*~ is an unknown quantity at this point
*hugs*
Old May 15, 04

BenGiovanni is an unknown quantity at this point
From pinetree, to riverside to fox...the loss affected people in our schools...
Old May 15, 04

Silverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really niceSilverwinged is just really nice
R.I.P Mike...

Love and hugs for you hun...You'll get through it. He's watching over you now from a better place.
Old May 15, 04
Never trust a Brunette

Mc*Phee is an unknown quantity at this point
My sister knew him.... the accident took place right by my house.
I cant belive people are stupid enough to drink and drive with all the obvious tragedies that come along with it. Car crashes are still the #1 killer of youth in BC today.
Old May 17, 04
Thread referee

lildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of light
oh fuck no mike wont be forgotton..... it was so sad watching his mom cry over him in the hospital when we were all saying our goodbyes while he was still on life support.... the kid was too young.... too fucking young...

me johney dev and curtis were up at the site for soooo many hours today.... i still can't believe the poor kid is gone.. i'm so used to seeing him whenever i saw devin and johney.... he was always there.. that's going to take a long time to get used to....

btw... did you guys get home okay?
Old May 17, 04
Thread referee

lildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of lightlildonkey is a glorious beacon of light
btw.. do you know whats going on with the CD's ? .... i know mark and devin are making cd's for the funeral... but you and amanda should choose some songs and tell devin...

anyways... take care gia... and watch amanda for me.. since you get to see her more then me.... and tell her to call me too
Old May 18, 04
nnn tsss nnn tsss

lucyinthesky is an unknown quantity at this point
man i knew the kid..... since middle school... i thought he was the hottest motherfucker around... i never really got to know him that well...but partied and blazed it a couple times with him.. he'll definitely be missed by so many people... was such a good guy ... r.i.p. buddy :(
Old May 18, 04
Thread referee

u go to pinetree?
Old May 18, 04
nnn tsss nnn tsss

lucyinthesky is an unknown quantity at this point
i did last year.... i go to glen now
Old May 18, 04
Love always finds a way

Lil Jenna has a spectacular aura aboutLil Jenna has a spectacular aura aboutLil Jenna has a spectacular aura about
I am going to the service tomorrow at 3pm. I just want to go and pay my respect to Mike and his family. It was such a tragedy, he was too young to die. :(

Gia/Mike: Did you go to the viewing yesterday? I heard it was really hard to be there and going up to see Mike is brutal. Are you going to the service tomorrow at 3?
Old May 19, 04
no clouds in my stones

galaxie is a jewel in the roughgalaxie is a jewel in the roughgalaxie is a jewel in the roughgalaxie is a jewel in the roughgalaxie is a jewel in the rough
sorry guys, that's shitty to hear

was he in the car with the drunk driver or in another car?

if he was in the car - DO NOT be stupid kids, NEVER get in a car with a drunk driver.
Old May 19, 04
Thread referee

yah we all went to the viewing... it didn't look anything like him... everyone was crying... i couldn't cry for some reason .... probably because last time i saw him even though he was dead i was still watching his heart breath on life support...

the only time i cried was when we were at the scene of the accident afterwards and his mom was there... and someone was playing d12 - they say the good die young

that was too fucking sad.... he was way too young to die.... rip reid
Old May 19, 04
Sofa King Sexy.

x0x_manda_x0x is an unknown quantity at this point
:(:(:(:(:(:(
Old May 19, 04
Go Canucks Go!!

KenJi is on a distinguished road
Ya I just found out a teacher i really liked from my old school died in car accident on the barnet highway. He was coming out of the parking lot and a drunk/speeding driver rear ended him going however fast.

It just seems to not matter how many people pay the price. Cause always more will before we even put a dent in how many people drink and drive
Old May 19, 04

cinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the rough
^

i'm sorry too hear that kenji , that's too bad homie.
Old May 19, 04
name: TEDDY

jib monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
my buddy just got a DUI, i felt no sympathy what so ever. as much as i love the guy, he's just to irresponsible, hope he learns his lesson so they are no more trajedies. R.I.P. Mike
Old May 19, 04
Ever666

Clayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura about
It sucks when people die.

R.I.P
Jessica S...car accident.
Phil H...suicide.
James M...dirty needle.
Rob H..heart failure.
Old May 19, 04

heatherness is on a distinguished road
awww :( i'm sorry :(
feel better.. as hard as that may seem
Old May 19, 04
Ever666

Clayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura aboutClayton. has a spectacular aura about
Oh Yeah.

R.I.P John Lowey my favourite teacher who taught me to play the guitar got hit by a truck rideing his bike home. Some skid make a joke about it and got beat down.
Old May 19, 04

~Sc@ndelu$~ is an unknown quantity at this point
awww i couldnt even imagine how hard this must be, i dont know what i would do if sumthing happened to anyone i knew... sorry this happened and hope u feel better:(