Go Back   FormKaos: Board > FNK Members > Hey You!!
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Hey You!! Gain some attention in the community Inbox

Closed Topic

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Mar 17, 07
Suspended

nabs is an unknown quantity at this point
friends and loved ones . please read

goodbye. know that i love you all. keep me in your prayers as i will keep you in mine.

goodbye. have a wonderful life.

ps. im sorry.
Old Mar 17, 07
THE OUTLAW!

Ever666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Too funny.

Do you do this for attention? you make threads like this on a regular basis it seems
Old Mar 17, 07
.trance.medium.

miSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura aboutmiSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura aboutmiSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura about
answer your damn msn!
Old Mar 18, 07
THE OUTLAW!

Nabs, if you're serious.

Good luck! hope you find what you're looking for.
Old Mar 18, 07
I'm on the trail!

wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of light
http://myspacide.ytmnd.com/
?

edit:
don't be a fucking retard nabs, you're going to scare people who buy this, these threads are always bad ideas.
Old Mar 18, 07
THE OUTLAW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
http://myspacide.ytmnd.com/
?

edit:
don't be a fucking retard nabs, you're going to scare people who buy this, these threads are always bad ideas.
I never even thought about it being that type of message and still don't think it is. I think Nabs just isn't where he wants to be in his life right now and thinks some things are holding him back.
Old Mar 18, 07
taco.

Carrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really nice
at least call your friends..

posting a goodbye on the internet is like dumping someone over icq
Old Mar 18, 07
I'm on the trail!

wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of lightwishbone is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever666 View Post
I never even thought about it being that type of message and still don't think it is. I think Nabs just isn't where he wants to be in his life right now and thinks some things are holding him back.
fnk'll do that.
Old Mar 18, 07
.trance.medium.

miSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura aboutmiSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura aboutmiSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura about
HI

CALL US.

we msn'd you a million times with our phone number.
Old Mar 18, 07
iDon'TcHnOtEcHnO!!!111

Guineveire is a jewel in the roughGuineveire is a jewel in the roughGuineveire is a jewel in the roughGuineveire is a jewel in the rough
Nabs answer your msn!!!

Please? I'm calling you RIGHT NOW and you better anwer your phone!!!!
Old Mar 18, 07
*bassline baby*

baby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the rough
Clay and Jeff- it's no joke.

He's not answering anybody, not even me. :( I'm worried.

***edit- it's most def not something like that Jeff.

Last edited by baby-phat; Mar 18, 07 at 01:14 AM.
Old Mar 18, 07
hogan knows best

.muffy. has a spectacular aura about.muffy. has a spectacular aura about
please grow some sweepy bangs and start donning eyeliner if your not going to answer your msn.

I'll make you a simple plan mix tape too

(no but really I do hope you're ok)
Old Mar 18, 07
I'm on the trail!

Oh I don't intend it to be a joke.
But if this is just a "i quit fnk" thread, don't make it seem like a fuckin suicide.

and angel, i wouldn't pick up either lol.
Old Mar 18, 07
iDon'TcHnOtEcHnO!!!111

Guineveire is a jewel in the roughGuineveire is a jewel in the roughGuineveire is a jewel in the roughGuineveire is a jewel in the rough
no his msn name is goodbye too. :(
Old Mar 18, 07
THE OUTLAW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby-phat View Post
Clay and Jeff- it's no joke.

He's not answering anybody, not even me. :( I'm worried.
It's clearly not a joke but it's not like he hasn't done things like this before. The guy clearly just needs to spend some time by himself to gather his thoughts.
Old Mar 18, 07
I'm on the trail!

well doofuses, if you're worried and have his home number, call.

or call the police and send them to his place.

If I had the means to do so I would, but I don't know his home #. That and I don't completely buy it. But for those that are concerned, there's nothing holding you back on acting here.
Old Mar 18, 07
*bassline baby*

baby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Oh I don't intend it to be a joke.
But if this is just a "i quit fnk" thread, don't make it seem like a fuckin suicide.

and angel, i wouldn't pick up either lol.
It's not an "I quit fnk" thread. Pretty sure it's a lot more serious than that. :( And at the same time, I don't think it's anything that warrants police involvement.
Old Mar 18, 07
iDon'TcHnOtEcHnO!!!111

I dont know his adress either only his number, or I would have called the cops as soon as i read this so i know he is safe and not going to hurt himself.

I know he wouldnt do anything stupid though, he wouldnt do that to his friends. I dont know him that well yet, but I know him enough to know he wouldnt hurt his friends and do this.
But just that small chance of what if, make me worried.

Last edited by Guineveire; Mar 18, 07 at 01:22 AM.
Old Mar 18, 07

FeelGood is a jewel in the roughFeelGood is a jewel in the roughFeelGood is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
It's not an "I quit fnk" thread. Pretty sure it's a lot more serious than that. :( And at the same time, I don't think it's anything that warrants police involvement.

way to contradict yourself.
Old Mar 18, 07
I'm on the trail!

Quote:
Heh, well dear if this thread becomes evidence in an investigation into a suicide, the parents will know you didn't do anything to stop it.

Just saying.

But you're probably right, I don't think nabs is dumb enough to do anything drastic, but then again I really don't know the guy well enough or what events have happened this week/tonight. I'd err on the side of caution, though, if I had resources such as his number and such.
Old Mar 18, 07
*bassline baby*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelGood View Post
way to contradict yourself.
*rolls eyes* Bite me.
From what I can gather he is going away for a long time. So how would that warrant police action?
Old Mar 18, 07
*bassline baby*

Quote:
Heh, well dear if this thread becomes evidence in an investigation into a suicide, the parents will know you didn't do anything to stop it.

Just saying.

But you're probably right, I don't think nabs is dumb enough to do anything drastic, but then again I really don't know the guy well enough or what events have happened this week/tonight. I'd err on the side of caution, though, if I had resources such as his number and such.
Look, Nabs is one of my best friends. And I know him well enough to know he cares too much about his friends to do something like that.
I don't have his home # anyways. I really wish I could call him. :( If I was in Van I'd go to his house.
Old Mar 18, 07
THE OUTLAW!

Nabs will be fine, he doesn't come across as the type of person who has a self destructive personality. I don't know him very well eaither but this is the impression i get.
Old Mar 18, 07
hogan knows best

.muffy. has a spectacular aura about.muffy. has a spectacular aura about
*throws popcorn at her computer screen*

goodbye fnk...you were always my favourite!
Old Mar 18, 07
I'm on the trail!

Quote:
Look, Nabs is one of my best friends. And I know him well enough to know he cares too much about his friends to do something like that.
I don't have his home # anyways. I really wish I could call him. :( If I was in Van I'd go to his house.
suicide is a selfish act, it doesn't involve friends.

I had to crash course myself with all this about a month ago regarding a friend. I talked to a counselor at my school to figure out how to help them, but I think they're better now.

Also, this is what you get when you're purposely ambiguous. Which I'm pretty sure he intended, only to stir up those of us at 1am who have nothing else better to do than wonder what's going on in nabeel's head.
Closed Topic