Go Back   FormKaos: Board > General Discussion > Coffee Lounge
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Coffee Lounge Talk amongst other community members.

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Jun 23, 05

Kraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the roughKraig is a jewel in the rough
Hahahahahahhaha... Adam that pic is awesome.
Old Jun 23, 05
tee hee!

MissBehavior has a spectacular aura aboutMissBehavior has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by influenza
or this one. ;) man i'm an egomaniac.
Uh, yeah. :p
Old Jun 23, 05
Art Is Resistance

dabbler is a jewel in the roughdabbler is a jewel in the roughdabbler is a jewel in the roughdabbler is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nev
Why but? I'm pretty sure it's bc he acknowledging that the title of this thread is "Hot Male DJ's?", BUT he wanted to remark on a certain cutie FEMALE DJ.

werd, i totally didn't read that the right way...lol

edit : ok, i can't read apparently :-D

Last edited by dabbler; Jun 23, 05 at 07:17 PM.
Old Jun 23, 05
*bassline baby*

baby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the roughbaby-phat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabbler
werd, i totally didn't read that the right way...lol

oh man, i remember tying with deliverance and incog on this exact type of thread back in the loungex days, now i don't even get a vote... :(

lmao
lol. shaddup! You did too get a vote, a few actually. Go back and read the whole thread. :p hehe
Old Jun 23, 05
Art Is Resistance

dabbler is a jewel in the roughdabbler is a jewel in the roughdabbler is a jewel in the roughdabbler is a jewel in the rough
hahaha, :S totally didn't even see that! heehee :363:
Old Jun 23, 05
Wayne P

Toxxin Ephekt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko
*double swoon*

'cept last time he was here, he had this creepy boy-beard, like he was trying to be Dieselman.

hahahhhahhahahhah, he did have a weak beard too!!!, he looked like he had been doing steroids too...lil' short stock, haha
Old Jun 23, 05
Wayne P

Toxxin Ephekt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn
Yes!!!

John B <3

what the fuck is up with John B and his make up man? he's got too much time in his day....now I kinda think hes a weirdo now...
Old Jun 23, 05
Avana

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabbler
hahaha, :S totally didn't even see that! heehee :363:
Dabbler was consumed by the IDIOT in the thread.
Old Jun 24, 05
blau

dj_soo is just really nicedj_soo is just really nicedj_soo is just really nicedj_soo is just really nicedj_soo is just really nicedj_soo is just really nice
i always love it when people are dealt real-life consequences for stupid shit they say on the internet...
Old Jun 27, 05
hogan knows best

.muffy. has a spectacular aura about.muffy. has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxxin Ephekt
what the fuck is up with John B and his make up man? he's got too much time in his day....now I kinda think hes a weirdo now...
take that back
John B is effing awesome
Old Jun 27, 05
MoonBeach coming soon...

Bevvy Swift is a jewel in the roughBevvy Swift is a jewel in the roughBevvy Swift is a jewel in the roughBevvy Swift is a jewel in the rough
i dont like that whole makeup thing,. its like they think theyre better than us "natural" hotties so they can pull it off. or maybe deep down they think that theyre not as good as us "natural" hotties so they have to wear makeup. silly either way.
Old Jun 28, 05
Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofo-x
i always love it when people are dealt real-life consequences for stupid shit they say on the internet...

REAL LIFE CONSEQUENCES??? This is the FNK message board where are the consequences??? a bunch of Ravers think he is an idiot HOLY SHIT he learnt his lesson in life!
Old Jun 28, 05
blau

dj_soo is just really nicedj_soo is just really nicedj_soo is just really nicedj_soo is just really nicedj_soo is just really nicedj_soo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer
REAL LIFE CONSEQUENCES??? This is the FNK message board where are the consequences??? a bunch of Ravers think he is an idiot HOLY SHIT he learnt his lesson in life!
have you read the whole thread?
Old Jun 28, 05
dont play with fire

₣lame® is an unknown quantity at this point
Apex is my event. ahh i am such cool shit! look at me! i think i am better then you cause i am the promoter, and who are you? your some raver, that i will find and will not let you in the party.i dont know how i will find you but this is MY event, and i will find you.. blah blah blah

Listen to yourself and now listen to this: i dont give TWO shits what you have to say, or do! i don't know why it's so cheap, but makes me think it's a shitty party, so i actually pissed all over shitpex ticket and flashed it down the toilet! you are making me SICK! i know one thing is that you are the WORST promoter i have met so far!
i will NEVER NEVER will attend ANY of your events, and after when my friends saw
what you had to say, all of them are getting rid of their tickets! there are way too many good events going on this summer besides Gaypex! i dont care for a second if i go or not, but even if do decide to go, i have enough money to pay for 10 people and all of them to be vip! so if i do decide to go, i will show up without asking you if i would like to come in or not!

u can suck my big huge cock and lick my balls!
maybe i did miss the meaning to this thread and haven't posted since my last post, its cause i have a fucking life and have way more things to take care of, rather then sitting here all day and wait untill you reply to my posts! don't give a shit if i got owned! think of it what you want! and what crack are you on, cause i dont recall attacking any of your people! and if i wanted to attack any of your people, trust me, it would of been already done so! i really don't need this! all of these people think they are the shit, cause they got 3 000 posts or more in here! you are all fake and make me sick anyway, so i don't give a shit what you think of me! thanks for making me realize what a piece of shits you are! you are all selfish and think "we are the fnkshit!

have the worst party ever!
Old Jun 28, 05
'latinum respect.

miss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to all
You care enough to formulate a multi paragraph response? Why didn't you just take your queue to shut the fuck up when you looked like much less of an asshat?
Old Jun 28, 05
'latinum respect.

miss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to allmiss.myra is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mofo-x
have you read the whole thread?

Why does he need to? MOFO X IS SO HOT I ONLY READ HIS POSTS.
Old Jun 28, 05
taco.

Carrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really niceCarrie is just really nice
ohhhh SNAP
Old Jun 28, 05
Avana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgumentIfacT
Apex is my event. ahh i am such cool shit! look at me! i think i am better then you cause i am the promoter, and who are you? your some raver, that i will find and will not let you in the party.i dont know how i will find you but this is MY event, and i will find you.. blah blah blah

Listen to yourself and now listen to this: i dont give TWO shits what you have to say, or do! i don't know why it's so cheap, but makes me think it's a shitty party, so i actually pissed all over shitpex ticket and flashed it down the toilet! you are making me SICK! i know one thing is that you are the WORST promoter i have met so far!
i will NEVER NEVER will attend ANY of your events, and after when my friends saw
what you had to say, all of them are getting rid of their tickets! there are way too many good events going on this summer besides Gaypex! i dont care for a second if i go or not, but even if do decide to go, i have enough money to pay for 10 people and all of them to be vip! so if i do decide to go, i will show up without asking you if i would like to come in or not!

u can suck my big huge cock and lick my balls!
maybe i did miss the meaning to this thread and haven't posted since my last post, its cause i have a fucking life and have way more things to take care of, rather then sitting here all day and wait untill you reply to my posts! don't give a shit if i got owned! think of it what you want! and what crack are you on, cause i dont recall attacking any of your people! and if i wanted to attack any of your people, trust me, it would of been already done so! i really don't need this! all of these people think they are the shit, cause they got 3 000 posts or more in here! you are all fake and make me sick anyway, so i don't give a shit what you think of me! thanks for making me realize what a piece of shits you are! you are all selfish and think "we are the fnkshit!

have the worst party ever!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*sides hurt*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*tears rolling down face*

*wheeze*

Did anyone else envision this guy throwing himself on the floor in one big tantrum like fit? Big red face? Flailing arms?
Old Jun 28, 05
.trance.medium.

miSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura aboutmiSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura aboutmiSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura about
*falls out of chair*

BAWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old Jun 28, 05
Avana

This thread wins the BEST THREAD EVAR award!
Old Jun 28, 05
www.akeel.ca

Akeel has a spectacular aura aboutAkeel has a spectacular aura about
i like how he called it shitpex and gaypex
Old Jun 28, 05
Avana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeel
i like how he called it shitpex and gaypex
But the thing is, you know he will be sitting at home that night wishing he was there.
Old Jun 28, 05
.trance.medium.

miSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura aboutmiSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura aboutmiSsy_chriSsy has a spectacular aura about
print off the post,

frame it,

and hang it on your wall <3
Old Jun 28, 05
blau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avana
But the thing is, you know he will be sitting at home that night wishing he was there.
Either that or he'll show up anyway and try to get in. and if he does, he'll spend the whole night paranoid that security is going to come kick him out at any minute...
Old Jun 28, 05

cinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the roughcinist is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgumentIfacT
so i actually pissed all over shitpex ticket and flashed it down the toilet! you are making me SICK! i

[/font]

so you bought tickets, your friends bought tickets, you're all going to flush them and then might even buy more tickets, vips's at that!

you are awesome, thanks for your cash:)