Go Back   FormKaos: Board > The Sh!t Show > Toilet Bowl
FAQ Community Arcade Today's Posts Search

Toilet Bowl Where the shit goes. *flushed* down the drain.

Closed Topic

LinkBack Topic Tools Rate Topic
Old Nov 04, 04
BWAM!

Ryan Ross will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper
the majority of people think exactly what i say. they see no reason to play host to a 'rainbow society' or to be pushed further and further away from their cities.

anyway, watch what happens when the lower mainland is majority chinese lol. maybe we'll throw you a life boat.... maybe.
Wow youre views are so right!! But hold on here... we can get rid of the chinese and the pakistani people, then the gays and the poor, but what about the white people from different places than us! How are we going to kick them out if we cant discriminate based on skin color or loosness of wrist:( Hey!! We can make them all wear patches and place them into camps so they stop ruining our pure society! Shit i think we are onto something here! Anyone with me?
Old Nov 04, 04
Registered

thumper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by se7en
hey thumper, would you live with color people too? Is there a guidline to it, ie they were born here and adapted to the white lifestyle, or you just wouldnt. Im curious why you want color and white people to live seperatly, is it because you cant communicate with them, their driving, their beliefs, or like what i said earlier is there expections?
As the word implies, my basis for Racism is Race. Even if you have someone who's totally white-washed (that would be his own identity crises), it still poses a threat to the gene pool. Does anyone here really want children or grandchildren who are completely unrecognizable mulattos (Liberals need not answer)? The rules of human geography are that no two groups of people can exist distinctly if they inhabit the same area for a sustained amount of time. Just think of Brazil, where the people are every shade of black or brown.

Basically if you allow this it has a dimishing effect on civilization. If you don't believe me, look at the once mighty Aryan Greece that gave us things like advanced mathematics, architecture, philosophy, etc. and how it is today the poorest member of the EU. It was Alexander the Great who changed the rules, and declared that anyone could become a "Greek" citizen, regardless of whether or not they were Greek. Your modern Greek person bears almost no resemblance to the so-called "Greek Ideal of Beauty" and looks more Persian if anything. Rome is the same story. Basically society declines when the founding people are breeded out and overwhelmed (i.e. Europeans).

Quote:
Im curious what your definition of rasicm is? from what ou said its alrite for color people to live in the same country but without contact with white people, in our own part of the land. Will there be any contact with each other or none at all?. do you still use or buy merchandise from foreign companys? do you think there is a solution to this problem?
My definition of racism is acknowledging that Race exists, and that white is still white and black is still black. It's not very difficult when you think about it.

I think if you segregate the colour people from the white, the coloured people would have absolutely no incentive to live in Canada and woud probably go back to their country. You have to remember that the only reason they came was because it was white dominated and prosperous. After all, would the Chinese come if it resembled anything like China? Same goes for the Pakis and East Indians. Perhaps the easiest way to carry this out would be to drop those ridiculous 'anti-discrimination' laws. You could have 'white only' bars, restaurants, schools, etc. The non-whites would be forced to live among their peers and would no doubt flounder.

As for merchandise and whatnot, I find that the non-whites actually produce nothing. I mean just look at your physical environment for a moment. Your car, your computer, your roads, your style of clothes, your calculator, television, light bulb, etc. are all white inventions. Sure most of that stuff is now manufactured in China, but it wasn't designed by them, and I'm against outsourcing and I think it would be better if it was brought back here to give people jobs.

Quote:
i wondering what you think of the past in the us between the blacks and whites. when black people werent allowed on buses, stores etc...., do you think thats wrong, do think thats sad, because this was when there wasnt much blacks then as now. for the blacks that were forced here was it still their fault, im curious, do you think they had some rights to survive in the white society?
I'll be honest with you, I used to be sympathetic towards the Black plight, that is course until I met a few. Basically I think Blacks are just way too different from Whites for them to ever be compatible. I remember driving through Detroit once and a few kids (no older than 9 years) were basically calling eachother "******" at the top of their lungs and saying "muffug" about ten times in a sentence. They actually chased after us while we were in the car and threatened to kill us. Aparently that's not a very uncommon thing.

Despite that though, I really think it would be beneficial for Blacks to seek their own homeland. They seem to constantly complain about racism and being held down by "The White Man" and so I think if they could persue their own destiny, that would really help their self esteem. Liberia is actually a country in Africa that was set up for repatriated Blacks. I think that modern Blacks with their education and modern culture, they could certainly elevate that country beyond the African norm. Perhaps the government could throw some financial incentives their way for resettlement, and it would be like a type 'voluntary repatriation.' This is what the BNP of Britain has in mind.

Quote:
i curious what your def of racism is andwhen does it cross the line? :353:
Well I deal with non-whites on a professional level at work, but that's about it. The rest of the time I hang out with other white people. So it's not like I'm a hardcore skinhead who beats people up. I'm just sick of multi-culturalism and want to live in a society of my own people. I think the only time being a racist is problematic is if you start beating up or killing people. Right now the best way to achieve a white society again is through politics of course.

Thanks for the calm discourse. :)
Old Nov 04, 04
BWAM!

^^^
find some other redneck racists and go find an island that you can inhabit. They might have trees that dont hold the same views so you might have to burn those, and i hear turtles have a large gay population so watch out for them too, they might turn your baby into black crossdressing monkey with islamic fundamentalist views that sleep with the french.
Old Nov 04, 04
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunted
^^^
find some other redneck racists and go find an island that you can inhabit. They might have trees that dont hold the same views so you might have to burn those, and i hear turtles have a large gay population so watch out for them too, they might turn your baby into black crossdressing monkey with islamic fundamentalist views that sleep with the french.
Learn to think instead of just reacting. You're just another pathetic byproduct of public education that induces a Pavlovian hate response to anything not consistent with the Politically Correct line.

"OMG OMG, he has an affinity for White people and wants to live in a White society!! OMG OMG!! HITLER!!"
Old Nov 04, 04
BWAM!

^^^
yeah thats right, im a social drone because i recognize that people have value even if they dont have white skin *gasp*. I do think for myself, im just not a biggot.
Old Nov 04, 04
like a kick in your side

sidekick will become famous soon enough
Quote:

"OMG OMG, he has an affinity for White people and wants to live in a White society!! OMG OMG!! HITLER!!"
what differentiates you from him?
Old Nov 04, 04
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunted
^^^
yeah thats right, im a social drone because i recognize that people have value even if they dont have white skin *gasp*. I do think for myself, im just not a biggot.
So because you don't want to be called a 'bigot' you would tolerate (probably encourage) a wholesale shift in the ethnic composition of this country? I'm sorry, but there's no way you can hold your head up high when the Lower Mainland becomes something like China or India, and no one speaks a language you understand. Have you taken public transit lately???

Again, if you care nothing for quality of life and place no value in Western culture, then by all means, become a champion of all the races and move to one of the shitty South American countries.
Old Nov 04, 04
BWAM!

Quote:
So because you don't want to be called a 'bigot' you would tolerate (probably encourage) a wholesale shift in the ethnic composition of this country? I'm sorry, but there's no way you can hold your head up high when the Lower Mainland becomes something like China or India, and no one speaks a language you understand. Have you taken public transit lately???

Again, if you care nothing for quality of life and place no value in Western culture, then by all means, become a champion of all the races and move to one of the shitty South American countries.
So how are you different than hitler?
Old Nov 04, 04
Registered

he's my homeboy
Old Nov 04, 04
BWAM!

well im sold:) Im white, lets have babies.
Old Nov 04, 04
Registered

Don't be so shocked. Even the most 'tolerant' people on Earth, the Dutch, can only take so much shit until they realize that the country they live in and all its major cities are foreign capitols.

"Other reactions were more extreme, calling for Hitler to be brought back from the grave or for all "foreigners" to be deported from the Netherlands at once."

:)
Old Nov 04, 04
kickitliketae-bo

Ragga_Wh0re will become famous soon enoughRagga_Wh0re will become famous soon enough
Quote:
:trippin: Yah, that makes a lot of sense. Deport the white guy out of a white dominated society because he objects to the foreign invasion. But I'll gladly leave on my own behest when Vancouver makes its full transformation to "Hongcouver"

:Acidic:

now fuck me at anytime if im wrong here BUT...

Canada was the native peoples land. White europeans came to Canada longside disease and corruption,got the natives sick with disease and the dreaded fire water,raped thier women,took thier land,then continued to use the natives to scout the land.Oh did I forget to mention they managed to kill quite a few first nations people too?!

So in theory,NONE of us belong here...including you,unless you are of first nations decent that is.

So Im suggesting you shut the fuck up.
You really are one ignorant sonofabitch,from your views on teenage pregnancy to this...youre fucking attraucious.
Old Nov 04, 04
like a kick in your side

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*goddessa*~

Canada was the native peoples land. White europeans came to Canada longside disease and corruption,got the natives sick with disease and the dreaded fire water,raped thier women,took thier land,then continued to use the natives to scout the land.Oh did I forget to mention they managed to kill quite a few first nations people too?!

So in theory,NONE of us belong here...including you,unless you are of first nations decent that is.

You really are one ignorant sonofabitch,from your views on teenage pregnancy to this...youre fucking attraucious.
several other people have brought this up, including myself.

he's too blinded to acknoledge that he's a hypocrite. he just keeps making lame excuses and trying to show that the situation is different, when it's really not.
Old Nov 04, 04
kickitliketae-bo

Ragga_Wh0re will become famous soon enoughRagga_Wh0re will become famous soon enough
^Yeah i stopped reading after the third comment on the first page.
Old Nov 04, 04
like a kick in your side

Quote:
^Yeah i stopped reading after the third comment on the first page.
good idea. that's why i gave up. this guy is going nowhere.
Old Nov 04, 04
Registered

Quote:

Hey babe :228: I've actually addressed this point quite a few times, but w/e.

There's a huge difference between territory and society. A territory is simply a piece of land. A society is made up of people. Different societies are made up of different people. Follow me so far?

We wouldn't be having this debate if the various Pakis, Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipinos, East Indians, etc. would set up shop on some barren rock, or in the middle of the Prairies, or way up in the Canadian Shield.

They came to Canada for the simple reason that it is white dominated and prosperous. By definition, non-white societies are not prosperous (except Japan) and that's why they left their dungeons to come here. So basically all these people need to live near white people and in a white society if they have any chance of prosperity.

Whites on the other hand never tried to integrate themselves into native society and say, Let's make this motherfucker multi-cultural already!

And while it's bad we did all the killing and pillaging lo those hundreds of years ago, we can't really let ourselves be shamed forever by the fact and pretty much give up our sovereignty. Yes we probably killed some indians in the process, but are forever then forced to fight with an arm tied behind our backs and say nothing as Canada becomes a sattelite Chinese province? Be realistic.

You're gonna use the "indian" argument to say that if the whites of Canada (the majority) did not approve of the Multi-Cult and were against further immigration, we would tell them to fuck off because their ancestors killed some indians a few hundred years ago? that just can't be.
Old Nov 04, 04
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidekick
several other people have brought this up, including myself.

he's too blinded to acknoledge that he's a hypocrite. he just keeps making lame excuses and trying to show that the situation is different, when it's really not.
stop talking like i'm not in the room :094:
Old Nov 04, 04
like a kick in your side

^see? he just doesn't get it.

the natives also had a society here, not just land. and we did try to integrate ourselves into their society by making treaties with them and everything, but ultimately we made THEM integrate into OUR society. we forced them to give up their culture.

we're not talking land here buddy, we're talking society, just the same as you.
Old Nov 04, 04
like a kick in your side

Quote:
stop talking like i'm not in the room :094:
until you bring your brain into this dicussion, yes, i will keep talking like it is out of the room.
Old Nov 04, 04
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidekick
^see? he just doesn't get it.

the natives also had a society here, not just land. and we did try to integrate ourselves into their society by making treaties with them and everything, but ultimately we made THEM integrate into OUR society. we forced them to give up their culture.

we're not talking land here buddy, we're talking society, just the same as you.
Natives are totally free to live on reserves if they want to. What's stopping them?

Besides, you're living in the past. If the majority of Canadian are against further immigration and 'diversity' are you going to give them the same sob story? that's great. Let PC politics supercede the will of the people.

Edit: You're also using a very stupid precendent, which you acknowledge as harmful, for multi-culturalism. That's like saying because slavery brought Blacks to America, there's no reason why we they shouldn't bring more.

Last edited by thumper; Nov 04, 04 at 01:56 PM.
Old Nov 04, 04
nope.

robyn is a jewel in the roughrobyn is a jewel in the roughrobyn is a jewel in the roughrobyn is a jewel in the rough
The sooner you all stop responding the sooner he goes back to Surrey and shuts up.
Old Nov 04, 04
kickitliketae-bo

your parents must be SO proud.

youre so dreamy thumper...wanna make out?
Maybe we can start spawning a platoon of pure children and spread the good word of the arian nation.

seig heil!
Old Nov 04, 04
like a kick in your side

Quote:
Besides, you're living in the past.
i'm living in the past?

look who wants to keep our society white dominated.

and yeah, robyn i know this is going nowhere, but it's just all too easy to refute every single argument he puts out. okay, i'm done now though, i'm going to have a shower and wash away all the dirtiness i get from reading his posts.

/end.
Old Nov 04, 04
Registered

^^ refute? you keep going off an emotional tangent with your Heil Hitlers and bringing nothing to the table except your guilt at being white. pathetic.
Old Nov 04, 04
like a kick in your side

^yeah that's why when i brought up the whole native society thing you just got all huffy and said "well they can still live on reserves!"

nice argument.

/for real end.
Closed Topic